[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

I've fucked up almost everything I could in my life. You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1280428060596.jpg (113KB, 722x451px) Image search: [Google]
1280428060596.jpg
113KB, 722x451px
I've fucked up almost everything I could in my life. You know when someone's a failure? Well I'm way beyond that. I didn't make a single right choice in my whole life and now, all I can do is just kill myself. But I'm afraid that I could fuck that up too.
>>
>>72338372
True statement: you only learn when you lose.
That's how people become successful adults. They fuck up and learn enough while young, and use that knowledge to their advantage as they mature...
Keep swinging. You'll never hit the ball if you don't swing at it
>>
>>723383977
Yeah. Except, I'm 37 years old. Feeling so tired from failing day in and day out. To be completely honest to you, death is my only way out.
>>
>>723383722
Given your previous failures, won't this also be a failure?
>>
>>723384622
Surely it would be. No need to try something if there's no chance of success.
>>
File: photo.jpg (75KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
75KB, 900x900px
>>723383722
No, life mush have intrinsic meaning. Look at all that beauty, look at all of our accomplishments, look at how much there is to live for, think of the thousands of years of progress ahead of us of journing to the stars, of throwing off the shackles of ignorance, discovering the inner workings of matter and eventually living in harmony with the cosmos and the other species on the planet. Think about the odds of you being born to begin with. The whole universe untimely conspired to make you.
'Course there's purpose to life, be reasonable about this.
Stay calm, get your shit done.
There's still plenty of time.
>>
>>723383722
The concept of success is overrated. We're not here to live up to anbody's expectations. Live in the moment & go with the flow. Ignore your crappy self-image, it's an illusion.
>>
>>723383722
>dat pic
"Halley last appeared in the inner parts of the Solar System in 1986 and will next appear in mid-2061"

.. I was 11 when Halley last visited Earth.
>>
>>723385588

Well at least you get to see it twice
>>
File: 1476278922682.png (669KB, 640x589px)
1476278922682.png
669KB, 640x589px
>>723383722
You could have not being born. Stop whining, stay away from those who harm you, improve yourself (a bit at least).
>>
>>723385588
I remember seeing it in the night sky... i was 17
>>
>>723385747
if I live that long, yes.
>>723385869
we're old, my dude.

.. if you live to see it again, and this board still exists, then make a thread about it. I'll do the same, given the chance, and if we're both still here then we'll meet somewhere and congratulate each other on at least achieving that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.