[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the most autistic guy I know. I didnt even know such

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: koss head.jpg (22KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
koss head.jpg
22KB, 600x400px
This is the most autistic guy I know. I didnt even know such person could exist

>In 2017 still listen to hardcore dubstep
>Plays ONLY call of duty and loves it
>Trickshots still.......
>Faze clan is his passion
>Has headset that the speakers are blown and full volume around neck blasting dubstep
>Went to school to get art education so he could use his graffiti skills to write his gamertag on different objects
>Loves anime and make anime drawings
>Only been with underaged girls
>Think hes ghetto as fuck and recently he post pictures of weed on snapchat/insta/facebook even though he havent tried it

I have alot of stories of him. I want to ruin his life here is his instagram
https://www.instagram.com/xla3rs/
>>
more pls
>>
>>723382301
always makes me thinking that if someone musters up the effort to rag on someone like that in an anonymous imageboard then the OP must surely be a faggot

owait thats been confirmed nvm
>>
>>723382301
>Only been with underaged girls
Your dude went from shit to gold pretty quickly!
I see why you're jealous
>>
>>723382301
itt op posts his own life story and insta
>>
take a look at his instagram
>>
When Pokemon Go got populare this guy went out with his brother carrying a portable speaker that he blast dubstep from while catching pokemons
>>
>>723382301
22 here. i get home from the gym every day and sit down smoke a bowl of weed,open a beer or 2 then play call of duty for like 2 hours till my gf gets off work.
ur probably a huge faggot
>>
>>723383098
almost forgot to let u in on the fact that underage girls are the best girls
>>
>>723382938
>>723382809
so much jelly, your life must be shit compared to his
>>
File: smh.png (808KB, 934x601px) Image search: [Google]
smh.png
808KB, 934x601px
>>
HE WENT TO ART SCHOOL TO IMPROVE HIS GRAFITTI JUST TO VANDALISE STUFF
>>
Most of that is okay, but he better not be playing with that Crip ship. Niggas gonna get rolled on like that
>>
i know this guy, if cancer had a human form this would be it
>>
>>723382301
not your personal army
>>
>>723383810
>autism intensifies

NYPA
>>
>>723382301

He's pretty cool, OP.
>>
Cool guy, OP is huge angry fag
>>
I think OP is jelly. What did you do when he had fun, OP?
>>
File: 1487025239320.jpg (110KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
1487025239320.jpg
110KB, 800x531px
>>723382714
this exactly
>>
guy works out, has a hobby is good looking. OP you are just a jelly fag
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.