[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sooo. im going to florida on vacation this summer, ive never

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: average american.jpg (122KB, 767x787px) Image search: [Google]
average american.jpg
122KB, 767x787px
sooo. im going to florida on vacation this summer, ive never been in the states before

what should i expect?
>>
expect the sun to rise
expect to see humans
>>
>>723379200
checked and kekd
>>
>>723379112
idiots
>>
>>723379112
what is that?
>>
>>723379112
lots of fun, and access to drugs is only a question or two away. if you see g suspicious niggers standings around and your have to go by them, look at them dead in the eye, nod and say "how you doin'?". you'll live. stay away from American women. they're trouble... unless they're 18-25... they're just looking for fun at that age.
>>
Hot, humid, frequent short rain showers, lots of Cuban exiles/refugees, plenty of alcohol and drugs, high/drunk teenage dipshits, old people, old jews, and Mickey Fucking Mouse everywhere. And two shitty baseball teams.
>>
>>723379112
disgusting americans
>>
>>723379112
Kek
>>
>>723379112
>what should I expect

In florida, mostly whites. Way overcrowded. Way overpriced. Smells like shit. Hotter than balls. Anyone who's not white is a fuckin Cuban or nigger. Expect gridlock traffic and retards. Expect landwhales slowly waddling down the path not moving more than 5 miles per year.

Have fun in the worst state
>>
>>723379112
What part of Florida?
>>
>Florida
Fuck man
you're gonna have such a bad time
Florida is the biggest shithole in the states outside of the obvious ones like Detroit.
>>
Nö fucking Niggers there
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 311x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 311x560px
> going on vaction
> to florida
Wtf goto hawaii or something flordia is the joke state of america its humid fat people in scooters roam the streets like zombies and it smells like shit everywhere. If this is your fist time in the states why would you choose florida? Why are you going there?
>>
I live right in the area you're most likely going, Orlando area.It's pretty good man, you'll like it. The heat and humidity are no joke in summer. Start preparing yourself, I've seen a lot of brits get heat stroke.
>>
European here just came home from Cocoa Beach, Florida (about 1 hour straight towards the Atlantic Ocean from Orlando), it was great. Americans are generally really nice, lots of good food, cheap clothes and tons of different malls to go to.
Can definitely recommend checking out Universal Studios.
>>
>grow up in fl
>get tired of asshole sweating all day every day
>get tired of too hot to do anything but be a miserable fuck
>get tired of getting my bike and car stereo stolen so move

still nice to go back and visit as long as i don't run into people i went to school with. get a hotel room on a busy part of the beach OCEAN VIEW ROOM <- that is important and a good pair binoculars you'll have a good time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.