[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going on with my dick? I had a boil that was caused

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 20170223_124320.png (2MB, 1116x1446px) Image search: [Google]
20170223_124320.png
2MB, 1116x1446px
What's going on with my dick? I had a boil that was caused by multiple ingrown hairs on my pubic area. I had that removed about a week ago and is doing much better now. I noticed this on my dick and I am getting a little concerned I am still on antibiotics from the boil. What is going on?
>>
>>723377732
Amputate at the base
>>
>>723377732
You have Super Herpes-AIDS Cancer

I give you 20 days to live unless you do this.
>>723377850
>>
>>723377732
small dick syndrome
tragic
>>
holy jellybeen..you need heroin to delete that
>>
File: 1485968611345.jpg (198KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485968611345.jpg
198KB, 700x900px
>>723377732
Get to the doctors pronto you have an infection and need antibiotics. Did you sterilize whatever you used to get the hairs out? Maybe dirty hands and not washing properly while you had a open wound caused it.
>>
Its a yeast infection anon.. Most likely brought on from the antibiotics. Its easy to fix. Buy some yeast infection cream from the store and use it. Like monestat-1. And it'll clear up in a few days. Also eat some yogurt to get your good bacteria in check again.
>>
looks like a yeast infection OP, its gonna leave a scar but it can go away just go see a doctor and dont be afriad to tell him whats wrong, Hes there to help you.
>>
anon, wtf?
Thats cancerebolaaids. Cut it off quick!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.