[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any jerking off advice? >i wanna add a bit of spicyness

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 12621564313.jpg (7KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
12621564313.jpg
7KB, 203x248px
any jerking off advice?
>i wanna add a bit of spicyness to my wiener play
>>
>>723376986
try mixing tapatio with lotion
>>
>>723376986
bumpity
>>
use bengay
>>
>>723376986
anal play is an option
>>
>>723376986
maybe also kinky stuff?
>>
Ghost pepper
>>
File: SpiritedFocusedFlycatcher.webm (764KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SpiritedFocusedFlycatcher.webm
764KB, 640x360px
>>723376986
Why don't you have some Nicki in the meantime?
>>
File: 35.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
35.gif
2MB, 245x300px
>>723377324
>>
>>723377247
hell yeah
>>
Believe it or not lime is just awesome, be sure to rub it in well dry and then spit on your hand and go all the way, trust me when I say you will never return to your old masturbating habits again!
>>
File: 7OyIqi3.jpg (666KB, 3280x4928px) Image search: [Google]
7OyIqi3.jpg
666KB, 3280x4928px
>>723377369
>69
>>
>>723376986
use mint toothpaste as lube
>>
>>723377397
This. Use it every day.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 175x175px
No need to find new teq. Just jerk it to hole man>kids continually cut across his lawn to get to school
>he yells at girl for doing it
>other teen, the one in question, defends her verbally
>cop grabs him and starts dragging him away from the group
>the other teens, not knowing it's a cop, try to help their 13 year old friend escape from this fully grown muscular 30+ year old man
>the boy says he's going to "SUE the guy for attacking him"
>they surround him, he pulls his weapon, with zero thought put into the action( seriously, watch the video. he has one arm around the kid and is leaning over, clearly off balance, and he thinks pulling his gun out is a smart move? he's a fucking idiot)

if he REALLY feared for his life, why the fuck would he still be trying to arrest a fucking child for AT WORST, WALKING ON HIS LAWN? (this isn't 6'2" 180lb Trayvon, this is a kid who's probably barely 5'5" 120lb)

I hate niggers too, but this isn't even a black kid. he's mexican at worst. the cop 100% is in the wrong and overreacted and now he's going to pay for it. he deserves to lose his job and probably go to prison for a few months
>>
>>723376986
have you ever tried edging? i fucking love edging. I once edged for like 8 hours and the finish was fucking GLORIOUS
>>
>>723377914
so edging and then leaving my cock be for 8 hours
>i wouldn't survive that without cumming
>>
maybe try chastity, you'll shoot gigantic loads
>>
>>723378205
how do i build my own chastity cage then? maybe with socks and a string?
>i don't wanna buy one if i could end up not liking it
>>
>>723377976
no, edge for 8 hours
>>
put sum hotsauce on it, that'll spice it up
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.