[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /b/, my gf is coming over and I haven't seen her for

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 3363701_12_i.jpg (12KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
3363701_12_i.jpg
12KB, 320x213px
Hello /b/, my gf is coming over and I haven't seen her for 6 consecutive days.

As you can imagine, I'm very horny, but i'm also lacking in imagination as I'd like to try something new on her tonight.

So, even dubs decide what I'll do to her. odds decide what I'll have her do to me.

We've been together for 6 years. So no beating around the bush.
>>
>>723375089
Slide a vibrator up her ass and go have dinner at her parents house. Make sure it's loud enough that they could hear it if the room was quiet enough.
>>
>>723375432
Op here

Not a bad idea but no dubs
>>
>>723375089
Stick a sharpie in her pooper and post it with a timestamp.
>>
>>723376056
Fug.

Butt raep.
>>
break up with her
>>
>>723375089
do the charizard
>>
Fuck her ass with a dildo while fucking her ass yourself, creampie dat ass aswell
>>
Fuck her with a dildo and then put your dick in at the same time

Then dirty talk to her about how she's getting fucked by two dicks in the same hole

I've done this to several girls who have fucking gone bonkers over it
>>
If even cum inside her then eat her out. If odd its time for anal, she fucks you with a big cucumber
>>
Get a hooker and your girlfriend, fuck ones ass and after it get your dick mouth-cleaned by the other one, first one to puke gets fisted in the ass.
>>
File: 1456782497.jpg (17KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1456782497.jpg
17KB, 260x273px
>>723376933
>>
Ride the bull. Bend her over with no indication of anal and stick it in her ass. See how long you can ride for

She fucks you in ass with something at least 2 inches in diameter
>>
>>723375089
Buy a karma sutra
>>
>>723376933
WINRAR
>>
fist her anus
>>
>>723376933
So i guess you get fucked by a strapon
>>
>>723377388
How the fuck did i get two dubs in a row
>>
OP, deliver, I got both the evens and the odds
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.