[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OSAMA BIN KENOBI A new theory has arisen, stating that Obi Wan

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: osama bin kenobi.jpg (113KB, 798x599px) Image search: [Google]
osama bin kenobi.jpg
113KB, 798x599px
OSAMA BIN KENOBI

A new theory has arisen, stating that Obi Wan Kenobi (aka Ben Kenobi) ordered the assassination of Uncle Owen & Aunt Beru in order to persuade Skywalker to join the rebellion.

Facts:
• Obi Wan knew Luke was a Skywalker, the son of Anakin (aka Darth Vader)
• Obi Wan knew Luke had Force abilities equal or better than Anakin's.
• Once Obi Wan got the message from Princess Leia (Luke's sister), he knew time was of the essence to get Luke on the side of the rebellion.
• When Luke, at first, rejects Obi Wan's request to join him to Alderaan, he says, "you must do what you feel is right of course," in essence telling himself drastic measures were necessary.
• Obi Wan knew the only thing keeping Luke on Tatooine was his duty to Owen & Beru. Eliminating them would make Luke's choice easier.
• Blaming their grisly death on imperial troopers would solidify Luke's resentment towards the Empire, even though he was pretty flippant about it at first.
• Obi Wan had many contacts in Mos Eisley, "a retched hive of scum and villany." It would be easy to find an assassin team to kill Owen & Beru and slaughter jawas in the fashion of sand troopers, for a price.
• Once Luke agreed to join Kenobi, head to Alderaan, join the rebels and help defeat the Empire, Obi Wan would be free to come out of hiding and begin reuniting what remaining Jedi there were in the galaxy.

Opinions?
>>
luke was with him the whole time though, and it was like a 5 minute ride on the speeder back to his home
>>
CLUE: Kenobi knew Owen & Beru had been killed before Luke even told him. Luke didn't even question the fact, figuring Kenobi had sensed it.
>>
Stretching way too much. Kill team would have had to gonr and killed the jawas first then Owen and Beru all in the time it took Luke to return home after talking to Obi Wan. There is no evidence he had contacts in Mos Eisley. Actually it was the oppsite he knew noone there and did not know anyones reputations. The other thing is no money to pay for the kill team. He relied on others his whole life. Even to pay Han Obi Wan gad to have Luke sell his speeder for an upfront payment and the promise the Organa's would cover the rest.
>>
Well consider also that there is pretty much coherent theory about proper way to view second trilogy and it is by assuming that obi wan fucked Amidala. So after so many years he can harbor some grudge against anakin son so such harsh measures are easier to justify.
>>
The Boba Fett theory is better.

Where Owen and Beru were offed by Boba Fett hired a backup to retrieve the droids.

Boba Fett not knowing the relation to Darth offed them after torture to cover his tracks and ensure the bounty was his.

It is reinforced in "The Empire Strikes Back" when Darth makes it a point to tell Boba, "No disintegrations this time."
>>
>>723372224
Very much

Yes, likely

>Pic very related
>>
>>723373595

interdasting.....
>>
Seeing how younglings can gain jedi powers so early , i'm sure obiwan didnt want Luke to attract unwanted attention until luke had matured enough to be fast tracked into a full blown jedi , considering the empire were systematically destroying the jedi ... i'm sure he saw it was a last chance to extend the 'light' jedi legacy .. and overthrow the empire , considering he would have already known , Luke's son Anakin was ' the chosen one' . Staying close he could 'keep tabs' on Luke and get him off tTatooine if the need arised.
>>
>>723372784
What if he told a jawa suicide cult that beru and owen were very interested in joining?
>>
>>723373595

Much stronger theory.

Not really related but the theory about jarjar binks being the ultimate sith lord is fucking mind blowing. It sounds like a gay ass joke until you actually look into it and every. single. fucking. piece. fits.

Apparently it was intended for jarjar to be revealed as a sith in episode two - but since there was such universal hatred for the character, the producers feared going that route would kill the franchise and talked lucas out of it. It explains why count doku comes out of nowhere and doesnt really mesh into the plot at all - i remember being like 10 or w/e and seeing the movie in theaters and thinking to myself how forced doku's character is.
>>
>>723374383
Anakins son luke , i meant
>>
>>723373595
He never said "this time"

Just no disintigrations.

It also makes little sense as Boba was known to not off random people as it would cause unnecessary delay and trouble.

Fett was just known to be an excellent hunter and would kill if he found it to be easier than capture.

Vader also knew that Fett,Bossk and Dengar had strong desires to kill Solo.
>>
File: 1485713817237.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1485713817237.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>723374824
This and Fett, in all media, has always been shown to live by a strict code of conduct. Wanton mayhem isn't his style.
>>
>>723374643
Jar jar was the patsy that created the Empire.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.