[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when you finger a girl, you're not actually supposed

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: ass.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
So when you finger a girl, you're not actually supposed to finger her to orgasm?

>be me with gf
>played with her pussy a few times now
>usually always fingered her, doing the 'come here' motion
>got her wet and breathing heavily but that's it
>so last night I did things a little different
>did finger her, but then focused on just rubbing the top of her pussy in a circluer motion quite hard
>she started moaning
>then my arm got tired lol
>>
the latter = better
>>
>>723367053
any tips for my arm not going dead
>>
>>723366901
>then my arm got tired lol

I have no idea why this made me laugh as much as it did
>>
>>723366901
>then my arm got tired
Wriggle through the pain anon
>>
>>723366901
Google is your friend, anon.
>>
>>723366901
>then my arm got tired
It's all about the wrist my man.
>>
>>723366901
It's the clit that makes her orgasm you nigger, not the fingers. Or both at onces, if you master the dual wield technique (true chinese sages can also put one in the pooper at the same time)
>>
>>723366901
>rubbing the top of her pussy in a circluer motion quite hard
>>she started moaning
>>then my arm got tired lol
This is literally all you need to do
>>
Only finger to point of climax if you finish first other than than that just use it to initiate action.
>>
>>723367134
use wrist not arm

you also don't need to simulate a vibrator with how fast you were probably going lol, you can make constant circular/up and down motions
>>
>>723367559
This
>>
File: 1487615699773.jpg (145KB, 750x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1487615699773.jpg
145KB, 750x1049px
>>723367522
Okay so once she starts moaning, whatever motion I'm doing I just keep it exactly like that till she orgasms?

>>723367559
Okay how do I tell when she's about to cum?

>>723367572
I was going fast as fuck idk lol
>>
>>723367748
yeah don't go super fast

and if you do, and your arm gets tired, you gotta deal with it

your job is to make her cum. otherwise you will get dumped, or worse, she will leave you hanging

take it from a married man - always make her cum before you cum lol

you think your arm is tired then? try rubbing her after you orgasm first. you'll be so fucking tired and sore you'll wanna cry haha
>>
You can tell from a woman's breathing pattern and and vocal cues and when you are really close they tense up inside some girls almost seem to pulsate.
>>
>>723367969
It is the best thing your dick could feel. GL OP
>>
>>723368040
Yeah but I think he's just fingering and hasn't gotten to sex yet

But I agree with this anon! Feeling the contractions and pulsations of a vagina around your dick is what takes you from "i'm getting close" to "omg i'm gonna cum!"
>>
If your arm gets tired you could always try tonguing her ... she might like you a *lot* if you do that
>>
>>723367862
Well I'm her first for everything but I still wanna do it properly. She told her friend who then told me she said I was amazing so no fears of her leaving me haha. I just won't do it so fast next time.

>>723367969
Alright well I probably won't try finger her as she does cum incase I mess it up by changing too early etc, I'll just focus on getting there first.
>>
>>723368294
I do want to actually, I did give it a kiss last night and she giggles but that's it. I'm just worried about the taste lol.
>>
>>723368294
I was the first guy to go down on this one girl, and she tried to push me away for a bit - but as soon as she felt my tongue at the opening of her pussy, and then I slid all the way up to her clit, she stopped trying to push me away and started pulling me in .. best afternoon ever
>>
>>723368395
As long as she does shower occasionally, it's fine. Some people really like the taste - I do, in fact I really like it but I know some can take it or leave it. If it smells really, really bad it's a sign you shouldn't stick anything in there, let alone a tongue.

Oral sex is one of the greatest inventions - almost as good as real sex, and few of the downsides. What could go wrong?
>>
>>723368802
She does shower or bath pretty much everyday. Generally always smells good. Last night though even though my face was nowhere down there you can still smell that 'hot' smell, but it wasn't bad. Can you describe the taste?
>>
>>723368802
>>723368996
>As long as she does shower

What bs, this has nothing to do with anything. It just depends on the person. First gf was fucking putrid, second was sweet like a damn fruit. Others were mostly identical, kinda strong smell but tolerable
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.