[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just don't even fucking know anymore /b/..... Life was

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1393374775318.jpg (32KB, 507x349px) Image search: [Google]
1393374775318.jpg
32KB, 507x349px
I just don't even fucking know anymore /b/.....

Life was going great.

>worked my ass off at shit jobs for years
>pay off all my credit card debt and college debt
>Pay all wifes bills because she cant handle money and defaulted on too much shit
>wifes car gets repo'd because she didnt pay her car payments for a year
> No biggie i find her some used car lots that dont check credit
> her computer breaks down
> no problem i sign up for a Best Buy credit card and let her use it to buy a new computer because my credit is great while hers is terrible
> get offered new job which pays triple what i make now with better benefits
> start looking at buying a new home
> find gorgeous homes near the new job
> Step-Daughter (wife's kid from previous marriage) is getting offered scholarships for free college
> after a tough few years starting out and living paycheck to paycheck literally everything is finally going our way.
> Drop wife off at work this morning and she just storms out of the car
> Im confused as shit cause we haven't argued over anything
> get home and get kid off to school
> get text from her saying she wants to see a marriage counselor
> wtf.jpeg?!
> text her back asking whats going on
> get no response....

I just don't fucking know anymore. When i first met my wife she was still living with her parents at almost 30 years old. She married some douche right out of High School and surprise surprise he knocked her up and bailed the moment adulthood showed up.

I've dealt with her depression and anxiety. I got her out of her shit job and living in her parents basement. I got her health insurance to get the medications she needs. I've been there for her through every single mental breakdown, while at the same time trying to give her daughter a normal loving home so she doesn't grow up with fucked up issues as well.

I'm just worn the fuck out /b/.... I'm tired of feeling alone in my marriage.
>>
>>723365186
>Wife's kid.
Stopped reading right there.
You made your bed, now you'd better get comfortable... it's gonna be a shitty ride.
>>
>>723365186

Why would you ever get entangled with sorry excuse of a human like that.

You brewed this shit-stew, now you eat it
>>
>>723365186
You lacked the sense everyone else had to drive around a train wreck, and now you're seriously surprised that you got fucked up, tangled in the wreckage?

Sounds like you had plenty of warning signs, too. I have no pity for you.

You can't fix crazy
>>
File: SosoDef_3.jpg (967KB, 2560x1280px) Image search: [Google]
SosoDef_3.jpg
967KB, 2560x1280px
>>
go to counseling. but do it on your terms. don't go to who she wants to go to. just pick a random fuck and go for it. then once you're there you fucking unload on her on how much of a cunt she's been. if you've wanted to do this even in the slightest bit over the course of this relationship, fucking do it. man the fuck up and tell her how her attitude is ruining things and that if she doesn't change then you're going to leave.

if everything is how you portrayed it here, then she sounds pretty unstable, but try finding one that IS stable. you can fix this but like other anons have already said: you made your bed, now flip that motherfucker over and fuck the bedsprings
>>
>>723365186
Remind your wife if you need to all the shit you have done for her and that without you she can go back to where she was before and start from square 1 back at her parents without the car/laptop/insurance you got her
also she should be happy your being a father figure to her child whos dad doesnt give two fucks
>>
Divorce her? pay child support til shes 18 and fuck off with naother family, then come back with a young russian girl you found in siberia :) unless you had a marriage arrangement
>>
>>723367577
I have told her that before, but i guess ill have to clarify it for her again.

I married her because i do love her, we were friends long before we dated. I also wanted to take care of the kid, simply because she is a sweet kid and deserves a dad who actually gives a shit.

I just don't have it in me much more to deal with her mothers shit though. I don't want to be yet another dad walking out on the kids life, but more and more its becoming obvious i'm the only one making an effort here.
>>
>>723365186
Did you make her cum?
>>
Sean?
>>
Sh*t man you give to the monkey a lot of prizes without made it do something for you.
Ya know what's next? Yeah, the monkey become to a fuck*ng beast who's trying to take all of you.

When you stop of feed a beast, the beast will feed itself with you.
This means, when you give all to a person who never was grateful, the person will be selfish.
Part of that is your fault.

Talking about my experience.
>>
its not that late to hang the noose
>>
>>723368710
Well I hope the best for you OP
Might sound like im full of shit but props for wanting to be a good dad to your step daughter it takes a real man to raise someone else's child who wouldnt step up to the plate
Do what you can to solve whatever is going on but don't make yourself miserable in the process
Communicate and compromise if she cant do that with you idk what else you can do from that point at least you tried
>>
go into the argument confident that you have more to offer in the relationship and maybe youll realize you made a huge mistake marying a divorcee with a kid
>>
>>723365186
Ahahaha! I hope you got a fucking prenup, she just used you to dig herself out of the hole she was in. Now that things are ok shes going to leave you and try to take you hard earned $$$. Just so she can go fuck random guys again like when she was younger. Man, people like you are so damned dumb! How could you ACTUALLY belive she cared for you?
>>
Personally, it sounds like she's a leach.

Idk anything about your relationship, or care about this new development, in just going to say flat out, she probably isn't going to get better with money, and you will be sucked dry for all you're worth.

Counseling rarely helps, because she doesn't know what the fuck her own issue is to begin with and until that's figured out nothing else could help.
>>
>>723369034
>sh*t
>fuck*ng

Stop that, you child. Why would you censor yourself. And blocking the "i" in fucking doesn't even censor the offensive part. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you retarded? Did your mother smoke too much crack with you in the womb?
>>
>>723368710
I think that marriage counseling is a good idea especially if you feel tired and confused in regards to your wife and her reaction to even wanting to do the counseling. The counseling should be good for both of you to communicate clearly how you feel in a setting that is safe and even.

Also understand that if she wanted to end the relationship she would have. Your wife clearly wants things to work things out. She is not a strong communicator of how she actually feels (as many women are) which is probably why this came out of no where for you but it's clear she wants to talk and work things out in a setting that works for her. Sounds like you love her and you should at least give her the chance.
>>
>>723365186
Do you and your wife argue a lot? Are you emotionally close and respectful? This really could be that you just have a shitty relationship. And that is not the entirety of your life, just a part of it. Just divorce her and move on. It'll suck, but be healthier for both of you.
>>
>>723370524
Thats just it we dont argue a lot. We rarely ever argue. Majority of the time were joking around and having fun. Thats why i was so shocked this morning when she just up and stormed out of the car out of nowhere.
>>
>>723365186
I don't even know where to start.

>Pay all wifes bills because she cant handle money and defaulted on too much shit

Why would you marry such a negative investment?

>wifes car gets repo'd because she didnt pay her car payments for a year
> No biggie i find her some used car lots that dont check credit

You rewarded her for her stupidity?

Your wife sounds like your average garbage american female. we're surrounded by them.

> get text from her saying she wants to see a marriage counselor

Chances are she's either fucked another guy, or wants to.
Get a good lawyer. She sounds like the type that's going to try to bend you over the barrel.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.