[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever yacked just off of weed and weed only? I've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Has anyone ever yacked just off of weed and weed only? I've yacked twice and the second one was only just half a cone and I was at it in the toilet all night with the worst trip that constantly made me need to vomit. This was half a year ago and I handle marijuana better now but have you guys ever had this expieriences yourselves?
>>
File: 1487605013007.jpg (294KB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1487605013007.jpg
294KB, 3872x2592px
I am a dog
>>
>>723364421
Half a cone? Dont tell me your a faggot that combines tobacco with it
>>
No, but I've been around people who have.
>>
>>723364421
Passed out once in a restaurant cause I didn't eat anything all day and smoked for the first time in 2 months getting super ripped. Never yacked though
>>
>>723364565
I think the guys I was smoking with were doing that and their cones were with tobacco so yeah I think it did. Its so embarrassing to yack off half a cone all night honestly.
>>
Massive bong rips have caused all kinds of interesting effects
>>
i haven't puked but i've gotten light headed a few times and even briefly passed out before.

>neighbor stops by pulls out a joint
>smoke standing out by the truck in the sun
>start bullshitting a while, damn i need to get in the shade
>start heading that way and fall out
>land on knees, neighbor catches me
>sit in the shade under a tree a while, all good

no amateur smoker either, been smoking at least a handful of times a week for about 15 years at that point
>>
>>723364421
Yeah I have when I had cone for cone for cone. Smoked like an ounce in like 10-20mins and threw the fuck up felt like I spent the whole time spinning around in circle. Another time is moved 8gram bud in a single cone piece and was dripping in siliva like buckets even after smoking.
>>
That's what you get for smoking 3rd grade weed bathed in CilitBang or Domestos. Smoke less frequent and buy some better grade grass.
>>
>>723364665
its the nicotine that makes you vomit.
>>
>>723364889
If anything the bud was top shit for me as it sent me into a full blown weed trip (best I can describe) and plus I only had half a cone
>>
>>723364889
Or there was too much tobbaco in your cone.
>>
>>723364666
>>723364799
this is now a get thread.

also more recently, this may not even be weed related but

>be chilling with gf in the bath tub smoking, drinking
>after a while ready to get out
>stand up, ohhh shit
>have to sit down on the edge, briefly pass out gf catches me
>chill for a few, all good

stood up too fast
>>
>>723364665
>>723364947

100% this, i can smoke weed all day long from when i get up to when i go to bed and not feel sick. One good draw of tobacco and i feel heat flushed sweaty and soon after puke. Were they simply taking it out of cigarettes or did they have a pouch of rolling 'baccy? it's wetter and much more likely to make you sick.
>>
>>723365115
out of cigs
>>
>>723364421
I had a buddy back in high school who threw up on the first two occasions he smoked.

We never mixed it with tobacco. First time I smoked with him, we sat around watching TV and he excused himself and went to the bathroom. I could hear the tub running. So I went back and watched some more tv. An hour later I bang on the door and the tub is still running. Fuck it, I go home. Next day he tells me he was in their puking his guts up. Never heard of that before or ever again from just weed alone...
>>
smoke dabs faggots
>>
>>723364421
I've tried that a few times after smoking really potent stuff.
I usually don't notice I'm feeling sick unless people point out that I look pale though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.