[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

33yo virgin cause of small dick , trying to enlarge with strethcin

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: FullSizeRender 3.jpg (1MB, 2257x2869px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 3.jpg
1MB, 2257x2869px
33yo virgin cause of small dick , trying to enlarge with strethcin and bathmating
>>
>cause of small dick
>clearly atleast 40lbs overwight
keep grabbing at straws OP, im overweight too so another fatty here roasting you. lose some fucking weight and your dick will appear larger because no longer is fat clover, constricting or pushing down your dick. i lost 25lb and showed 1.5 more erect
>>
File: dghrgnet.jpg (247KB, 2048x1544px) Image search: [Google]
dghrgnet.jpg
247KB, 2048x1544px
you're not supposed to insert the measuring tape 4cm into your abdomen when measuring your dick you cheating fuck
>>
File: thumbs_up_112.jpg (27KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_up_112.jpg
27KB, 474x595px
>>723364363
>>
L m a o
You actually trying to stretch yet shit out son?
It's not about the size of your ship. It's the motion of the ocean.
You a Virgin because you lack self confidence.
Work on that first and eventually you, and your small junk will be banging some prime ponani in no time flat
>>
>>723364363
It's good when people like you are posting
Makes everyone feel better about themselves
>>
>>723364670
im fairly sure /b/ rules for measuring dick are "start measuring around your anus"
>>
Dude. Your dick is probably bigger than mine. But your 33. I'm 20. And I live with my 22 year old gf. You can't get pussy because you literally don't know how. The argument about The size of a man's penis is childish and is used to cover up the fact that you suck with women. Kill Your Self you cuck
>>
>>723364363
Where do you get one of these?
>>
File: IMG_2615.jpg (1MB, 2222x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2615.jpg
1MB, 2222x2448px
>>723366663
size genetics extender , or any other penis extender over amazon
>>
>>723366727
Lose weight... don't waste money on that it'll fuck ur dick
>>
>>723364363
>virgin cause of small dick

yeah right beta pos
>>
>>723365377
>Your dick is probably bigger than mine
/thread
>>
File: FullSizeRender 12.jpg (1MB, 3086x2448px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 12.jpg
1MB, 3086x2448px
if i just could find a femanon that would train me slowly in sex
>>
>>723367344
Bro now you never gonna get laid cuz your dick all bent up
>>
no homo but your dick isnt a micro penis. you could definitely still pleasure a girl. as long s your are aabove 4 inches
>>
>>723364363
The same fucking thread every morning. Why? Saged.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.