[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody get up and just not feel the same anymore? One day

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: g6v1x.jpg (11KB, 300x202px) Image search: [Google]
g6v1x.jpg
11KB, 300x202px
Anybody get up and just not feel the same anymore?

One day did you just wake up and realize it wasn't doing it for you? I woke up today and kind of realized my life was going just about no where fast.
My relationship is toxic and my job is awful. Class is shit and I can't work up the motivation to go.

Vent and feels thread ?
>>
>>723364043
Bumpity boo
>>
>>723364043
Another shameful bump
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMo-VN8QM20
>>
File: photo.jpg (161KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
161KB, 900x900px
>>723364043
I know the feel OP.

Would stay and chat but I gotta sleep. Hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>723364473
I think it's just something that snapped inside that won't go back into place. I'm almost certain. But night man. Take it easy
>>
>>723364043
Bust a nut and smoke some blunt. And realize the best things in life are the small things you get/take from it OP.
>>
>>723364812
Cant bust a nut without my girlfriend part of my toxic relationship aspect. She's Latina and thinks if I can't cum inside her than I'm looking at other women or that I don't want her.
>>
>>723364975
Ha, well, she sounds terrible. Tell her to get un-crazy or scrape her off? Sounds like you got a lot going on at once and its draining you.
>>
>>723365190
You and I both know it's not that simple even in short waves
>>
>>723364043
Yeah, that's why I'm moving on to get my drivers license to learn and afterwards I'm getting a GED after this. :( sadly Idk how this is gonna work out. Life is load of horseshit including the streets. I learned the hard way.
>>
>>7233652Yeah, maybe she's right, maybe you don't want her. Cant really ask her to change anymore than she can ask you too right.
>>
File: pour me another.jpg (100KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
pour me another.jpg
100KB, 600x432px
>>723364043
Know the feeling OP.
My job is ok but lonely as hell, got no real friends anymore and my girlfriend left me a while back.
Trying to get a masters in history at the university but the motivation dropped quickly..
So I sit in my favorite pub, drinking scotch most nights..
>>
yeah we are trapped in a body trapped in a shitty society.
>>
>>723364043
I'm just cruising along the road now, /b/ro. Feel like I should anhero but I feel bad leaving my lil bros, especially my 8year baby bro.
>>
So back in this past fall semester I was feeling the exact same. Horrible controlling and demanding relationship that made me lose a good bit of my friends and lowered my grades was killing me. I was so drained and I felt like a husk honestly. But I tried to remain positive because "I love her" bullshit. Whenever she left I was sad of course and I'm lonely as hell now but I'm not dead inside.

Tl;dr op I think a good bit of hour situation would be resolved if you lose the girl.
>>
Lurking a lot of these threads. Notice a lot of you guys have relationship probs. Never had a gf/bf myself so I don't know how you guys feel but I hope you guys get better.
>>
>>723367096
From my understanding not all relationships are soul sucking. I think the problem is that we're/b/tards and we're lonely so well gladly date a crazy bitch just to be with someone.
>>
>>723367215
Not really methinks, lotsa fags here are actually normal people who just use this site as an escape tool. They can get chicks and all, they just want a break from it all.
>>
as someone who watches asmr, probably the loneliest /b/fag on the site
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.