[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Sup /b/. Going to an hero sometime soon hopefully, but I need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1732.jpg (45KB, 345x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1732.jpg
45KB, 345x373px
Sup /b/. Going to an hero sometime soon hopefully, but I need to know the easiest way to go out without access to weaponry. Any advice?
>>
>>723363899

So whats the reason for quitting life and where do you think you will go when the deed is done?
>>
File: 1482206080088.jpg (378KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1482206080088.jpg
378KB, 1239x795px
>>723363899
>>
>>723364038
Mental issues that I'm honestly too tired to deal with at this point. Tried for 5 years now but, I'm 20 and my life has come to full stop. And the literal assraping from my father and the burn scars from my mother never really helped.

TL;DR: I had a fucked childhood and I cba to deal with it now so I wanna die. Help pls
>>
>>723364122
This legit works?
>>
>>723363899
Jumping off from high place in trust fall style.
>>
>>723364288
Noted, will make it an option.
>>
>>723364274
No, you need a regulator and a larger tank
>>
>>723363899
Stand on chair, strap rope to ceeling and around your neck, drink as much alcohol untill you black out, when you black out you fall down so you no longer can stand on chair and you get strangled while you are passed out

You welcome
>>
>>723364407
/thread
Can't believe I didn't think of this, I'm retarded. Thanks dude!
>>
>>723364458

Np i made same thread and somehow that got to my mind so yeah ;) im gonna an hero in 20 days or so gotta some shit to fix ;)
>>
Get some cheese wire, make sure its really sharp. Tie a noose with it. Before you hand yourself glue your arms to the side of your head, when you jump, people will think you ripped your head off!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.