[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im tired of being lonely /b/.... all my friends have girlfriends

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: dsc00048.jpg (318KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
dsc00048.jpg
318KB, 2048x1536px
im tired of being lonely /b/....

all my friends have girlfriends and they go out and make out with them in front of me and I just stay at home posting here and playing No Man's Sky.

how do i get a girlfriend with my acne problem /b/?

is it even possible?
>>
Change your sheets, sleep with a clean towel on your pillow. Change your diet. Other than that, start working out.

Even a walk helps.

Had a friend with worse acne than you, and he still managed to find girls.

I believe in you anon.
>>
Start to work out - you'll get more testosterone and it'll help ya clear up that acne.
>>
You could stop posting this same pic and stale copypasta. Might not work for acne, but it definitely helps with cancer.
>>
Dont give up. Don't ever give up.
>>
You are playing No man's sky, that's your main problem
>>
>>723360343
wear a mask

your a big guy
>>
Maybe stop eating a bunch of junk food
>>
>>723360343
>is it even possible?
No. Congratulations. Here's your Permanent Member of /b/ card. you'll be here forever.
>>
buy $NAK
>>
>>723360596
Testosterone causes acne U fucking faggot murricunt
>>
>>723360343
Go to a skin doctor u faggot
>>
>>723361095

i dont have insurance.

cant afford it.
>>
>>723360343

Find a girl who also has an acne problem.

Really, just operating within your means and setting realistic expectations is the best thing you can do.

Most dudes I know who say things like this are going for their personal 10/10, which in most cases, isn't likely to lead to success.
>>
>>723360343
Go to doctor and ask for Accutane / Roaccutane depending on your country

Shit will clear up your face in 2 months, it's like a nuclear weapon for acne. And the only medicine that does work
>>
>>723360343
>playing No Man's Sky
There's your problem
>>
>>723360607
underappreciated post
>>
>>723360343
Wear a mask. Become the mask. Take back the night. Get pussy.
>>
>>723360343
find a girl with low self esteem also work out and maybe invest in some sort of make up
>>
>>723360343
Go to a doctor about your acne problem then go get a life and start socializing with people. You have the power to change yourself you would just prefer to sit at home and complain about it instead of doing something.
>>
>>723360343
just kys
>>
>>723360343
Fix your shit taste in video games and leave /b/
>>
>>723361218
But it gives you ebola and chron disease, also you are gonna need monthly blood exams to make sure you don't fry your liver in the process

You know, stuff like that
>>
>>723360607
9/10
>>
>>723360343
Roaccutane prescription from doctor, lose some weight you would look a little like ben affleck with a weaker jaw, no problem getting ladies/guys
>>
As mentioned multiple times before - save up money and go to a doctor. I don't think it would be that expensive since there is no need for a residential treatment. Had the same problems for years - went to the doctor, got medication, got clear face within couple of months. You'll notice incredible improvements even after a few weeks.
>>
Stop earting anything that contains fats and high amounts of sugar, clean your face twice a day with the little makeup pads women use, change your pillow sheets more often, don't touch your face ever (i know, it's super hard )
>>
>>723362496
What did he prescribe you?
>>
Shave
change diet
go to doctor for medication for acne
wash face twice a day
Get of 4chan and go out into the world
>>
File: screaming wall.jpg (59KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
screaming wall.jpg
59KB, 704x396px
you know you can just shave the acne off with a razor if you put enough pressure on it
>>
Get accutane from a doctor. Shit is like a miracle drug, I haven't had a spot since.
>>
>>723360532
This.
Research better diet. Work out a bit. Keep extra pillowcases and change every second night. Shower twice daily.
>>
>>723362633
Some german preperation of roaccutan/isotretinoin.
Had to give blood samples for i guess two times
>>
File: auschwitz gas chamber.jpg (438KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz gas chamber.jpg
438KB, 1600x1200px
>>723362963
The Germans have a lot of experience treating afflictions.
>>
>>723360343
Fella, I had horrid acne from 11 'til about 21. Always always. As a teen I tried Clerasil. Nope. TCP. Nope. Other chemicals. Nope. I also had some serious backne and spots on my chest and nipps...

When I left Uni, I started getting into exercise and healthy eating, purely for self interest. The more time I spent outside, eating MAINLY (Not only, that shit doesn't last) healthy foods, the better my skin got. Now I'll still get the occasional bastard appear, but one every few months or so. Seeing as my skin is much better, I'm natrually much more outgoing now, and I'm now a LOT fitter (regular hockey/ running/ swimming/ cycling/ boxing); the ladies pay me so so much more attention than they ever did and I get better quality and quantity girls than my popular mates ever did.

TLDR: Eat well, start learning to enjoy lots of outdoors activity by finding your own thing, good hygene habits, push yourself. Successes come in small little bytes, not one whole big Tera.
>>
>>723360343
take cold showers
>>
>>723360532

Changing your sheets and the clean towel thing do not fucking work. I am so sick of seeing this shit advice. I had terrible skin as a teenager.

You know what works? Medicine and outgrowing the acne.

Stop the retard advice.
>>
>>723362682
Also pretty much this.

>>723362799
But not this

>>723362847
>>723362963
Or these. Chemicals are NOT the answer, specially when you seem to just need to air your skin regularly.
>>
Other posters recommending exercise and diet are spot on. DL "The 4 Hour Chef" by Tim Ferriss for a super-simple guide to cooking really fucking good, cheap, manly meals that are healthy. Get your a good pair of hiking boots, and go play No Man's Sky IRL, you need plenty of sun-exposure and fresh air.

If your acne is acute, I'd recommend seeing a dermatologist too
>>
>>723361045
Hormonal imbalance causes acne
>>
>>723360343
b8
>>
>>723363851
poster from >>723362963

I agree with you - they're no permanent standalone solution. But they can assist pretty good. Healthier living, at least a bit, is an important step as well.
>>
>>723360343
You have sensitive skin. Wash your sheets at least every other day. Wash your face with acne wash. Change your diet also work out at least 3 times a day for 20mins. Cut out soda and eat more veggies. You're welcome. You will see a change in 6 months guaranteed!
>>
Go see a dermatologist and get ACCUTANE works 100% everytime
>>
>>723363978

(Cont.) It is also important to understand that vital systems in your body (i.e. endocrine) are powered by walking and other forms of exercise, so it's important that you get moving every day.

Make it easy for yourself to build this habit; don't start hitting the gym and beat yourself up, instead commit to a 20 minute walk while you listen to a podcast or music. This alone will let you reap a large chunk of the benefits of daily exercise, with little-to-no chance of failure.
>>
File: 1486353049217.jpg (10KB, 436x433px) Image search: [Google]
1486353049217.jpg
10KB, 436x433px
>>723360343
>All the newfags not recognizing this eternal stale b8 thread
>>
>>723360699
Yeh. The sugger is the problem. Eat healthy and go to the gym
>>
I had the same problem.

I went to see my doctor and gave me accutane which helped a lot!

but you might want to read about the side effects first.

Once heard the lack of zink also could cause acne, but im not completely sure about that.
>>
Every day this thread again
>>
File: getsomehelp.jpg (371KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
getsomehelp.jpg
371KB, 1920x1080px
Don't be sad about it. That doesn't help. Be postitive and look forward to change your life and get some help. When you can't help yourself then others can. I had the same problem. You just need the courage and selfcondfidence. Just fake confidence until you get some real. Maybe read guides. It worked for me :)
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.