[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guy creates browser extension that changes the word "white"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: pfq096lpp8hy.jpg (2MB, 975x2927px) Image search: [Google]
pfq096lpp8hy.jpg
2MB, 975x2927px
guy creates browser extension that changes the word "white" to "black"" and exposes how racist the media are.
>>
>>723359735
black people say the darndest things....kek
>>
File: image.jpg (360KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
360KB, 1080x720px
>>723359735
>exposes how racist the media are.

>because no one knew this beforehand
>>
What the fuck is "toxic masculinity"????
>>
>>723359735
Liberal faggot here. Who the fuck reads Salon?
>>
>>723360060
cancer feminism hating on natural male behavior.
>>
Lol BuzzFeed
>>
>>723359735
>the media
>one website

Not buying it
>>
>>723360293
Shut up, nigger.
>>
This article is fucking ridiculous. She literally teaches her white students to not have kids.
https://www.google.com/amp/thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/amp/
>>
>>723360060
Traits of masculinity that hurt men. For example, thinking men should be stoic and emotionless.

Men are considered emasculated when they don't exhibit the "typical" male behavior.

Masculinity is good, just not the bad stuff.
>>
>>723361526
How about being strong and protecting women from the bad guys, is that toxic too?
>>
>>723361526
so letting your girlfriend walk all over you is toxic masculinity?
>>
>>723359735
This is wrong on part of the media of course. That doesn't make trump any less unfit to be president though, so if you're looking for sympathies on your irrational love for the trump love sausage, go to /pol/, they'll welcome you with open arms to their snowflake safe space there.
>>
>>723362359
haha only liberals are snowflakes. Everything points back to trump in your mind. The election is over and you lost, get over it.
>>
>>723362157
I feel that's not wrong, but it begs the question if you are protecting women or have ulterior motives. Being protective (of loved ones and the like) is considered favorably.

It goes without saying that the women actually need protection, I mean, if you believe woman should be independent, that means they can pick their own battles. Don't white knight basically.

>>723362181
Uh, from what I know, most girls are not into men that are doormats. But at the same time, most girls don't want an total ass. It's all in between, you're a confident and handsome man but you show your human side as well. You know like the good guy in action cartoons!
>>
>Implying the left won't just ignore the screencaps/overall message and shit on the guy that made it
I prophesize that within the next 2 weeks, he'll be doxxed and labeled a nazi
>>
>>723362515
I just want to follow up and clearly state something.

From my point of view, SJWs (well the good-mannered) ones are simply trying to help men show their human side. I mean, if women wanted men that acted like women, women would just go for women, no? Hah, that could be sexist in a way.

No, women want masculinity. But there are certain traits that harm them which they dislike and fear, and some that hurts men.

Basically, women want a man that excudes confidence or strength (not just physically) and well rounded person WITH vulnerability.

Women like a man that expresses his emotions around them. It shows....a side where men can be themselves in the safety of their women.

I hope that makes sense
>>
File: Hitler.jpg (70KB, 600x792px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
70KB, 600x792px
"Yes, diversity is about getting rid of white people (and that's a good thing)"
-Emily Goldstein
>Goldstein
>>
>>723363762
I have a theory,
Hitler was a time-traveller that went back and tried to stop this happening, but he failed, because We failed him, we didn't listen to his warnings. he rallied against him, and now it's too late.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.