[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Off duty Pig in LA detains a kid before pulling out his gun and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 71

File: pig.png (120KB, 219x261px) Image search: [Google]
pig.png
120KB, 219x261px
Off duty Pig in LA detains a kid before pulling out his gun and almost shooting him. Didn't even say he was a cop.

can you guys find anything out about him ?
>>
File: 1484120651948.png (316KB, 503x443px) Image search: [Google]
1484120651948.png
316KB, 503x443px
>>723358288
>>
File: pig2.png (437KB, 919x703px) Image search: [Google]
pig2.png
437KB, 919x703px
>>
>>723358288
>t. beaner mcwetback
>>
>>723358288
I found out he's banging your mom and he's going to make you go to bed early.
>>
>>723358288
He literally says he's an undercover cop like 10 times in the video. You fucking stupid beaner.

See that kid reaching into his back pocket right before he pulls out his gun? That's a knife.

>pig
Fucking 13 year old.
>>
>>723358288
>fox news
>fake news

>ITT: Liberal agenda
>ITT: The fascism of american liberalism
>ITT: The bigotry of american liberalism
>>
File: squinting.jpg (21KB, 620x382px) Image search: [Google]
squinting.jpg
21KB, 620x382px
how do you make that out to be a knife?
>>
>>723358557

Next time some random dude comes at you and says he's an undercover cop, remember to say "yes officer, i'll put my hands behind my back and you can frisk me at your leisure and take my wallet to check if i have any ID".
I can guarantee you're going to have a wonderful civic experience.
>>
>>723358709
It doesn't matter. Kid reaching in pockets and refusing to follow instructions probably means a weapon. An attacker within 20 feet will stab you before you have a chance to draw your weapon. Your only chance is to draw ahead of time.
>>
Give the guy a medle
>>
that little anchor will know not to disrespect White people ever again
>>
>>723358288
all this over some bitch.
>>
>>723358288
He was outnumbered 15:1. Anyone would have started shooting.
>>
>>723359215
>2017
>not shitting in your hands and rubbing on your face to fend off a crowd
>>
>>723358972
wot?
>>
>black kid walk on grass
>cop say get off of it
>black responds ill kill you so fuck off
>cop says hes a cop
>trys to detain
resist
>racist cop
>>
>>723358288
That's not even LA you fucking cunt. I grew up in Anaheim. There are a ton of corrupt pigs and judges in that town. You know what, I saw the video. Didn't seem too unreasonable a reaction on the cops end. So go fuck yourself on two counts.
>>
>>723359348
are you GG Allin?
>>
File: get-off-my-lawn.jpg (33KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
get-off-my-lawn.jpg
33KB, 450x300px
>>723358288
fuck niggers
>>
>>723359676
I learn from the best.
>>
>>723358288
can you stfu you little sjw shit?
>>
File: blk125.jpg (45KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
blk125.jpg
45KB, 540x540px
>>723358288
>>
>>723358857
>"didn't even say he was a cop"
>in video he says,"I'm an undercover cop."
I'm not saying he was telling the truth or not. I'm saying you're a fucking wetback with no listening comprehension.
>>
>>723359348
Thats actually a great way.

Also getting nude usually makes people run away.

People are overgrown children and will still react like children to childish things.
>>
>>723360411
when he shoots his gun niggers al scatter an run pretty fast
>>
>>723358288
>> get off my lawn
>fuck you
>>get off my lawn
>Shut up. I'll shoot you.
>>You're under arrest
>you can't arrest me.
>>I'm a police officer, you are under arrest for threatening to shoot me.
>runaway.gif
>>tackle&detain.jpg
>let go of me
>>no, you are under arrest
teens start to attack
one of them looks like he is reaching for a weapon
>>shit's getting real... pulls gun
>>still trying to detain teen
gun goes off
blind liberal panic follows
>>
That cop was retarded, he put himself in a dangerous position because he wanted to arrest a kid that was badmouthing LOL.
Plus none of this would have happened if he didn't want to play cowboy without his uniform and badge.
>>
>>723358967
So any kid walking down the street reaching for their pockets, regardless of what they're going for, is deserving of a detainment?

Kill yourself, right-wing redneck.
>>
File: 1486510642449.jpg (90KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486510642449.jpg
90KB, 600x450px
>>723361427
>cherrypicking a statement this hard
>right-wing redneck
Oh look, a real life retard.
>>
>>723358288
>Off duty policeman in LA detains a kid, clearly identifies himself as police. Bunch of kid's friends chimp out and one guy with a red pack charges off-duty cop, then large negro youth swings at head. Off-duty policeman pulls gun as he's clearly outnumbered even though they are only teens and fires in the air. Teens run away; policeman asks his father to call 911
You need to watch the video, OP
>>
>>723361427
>Kill yourself, right-wing redneck.
There it is, folks.
The hidden face of american liberalism and progressiveness...
FASCISM.

Have a nice day.
>>
>>723358288
Fuck off Scatifa.

Good for him
>>
>>723361630
>everything is black and white: the post
>>
>>723358597
knee jerk reactions like that are only gonna hurt you, buddy.
>>
>>723361684
Lul at "large negro youth"
>>
>>723362054
Well, it's true. And, contrary to popular BLM, he hasn't been ventilated with 9mm holes either, even though he acted like a cunt
>>
File: 1481407004329.jpg (698KB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
1481407004329.jpg
698KB, 1200x902px
>>723358288
oh god not another chimpout i really feel bad for americans also that kid probably deserved it most niggers do

only good nigger is a dead nigger they just give the black community a bad name
>>
He just got done watching Gran Torino.
>>
>>723358288
I dont see a kid... just a negro.
>>
>>723358557
Fag, you're just as bad as the niggers who say "HE DIN DU NUFF"

Undercover or not he had a negligent discharge while innocent people were around.

In the military you are responsible for everyone of your rounds, even if it is a negligent discharge if it hits or kills someone you better be ready to accept the retribution of you're actions cop or not.

Just because he said he was a cop doesn't mean shit, even cops cannot unlawfully detain you. Nigger I bet you swallow and spread your ass for cops. HE DIN DU NUFFIN HES AH GUD COP PLZ LEAV BRIT ALONE!
>>
File: knee grow.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
knee grow.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>723363638
1. Cops have a lower standard than the military.
2. It would have been reasonable for him to de-escalate the situation, retreat to his house and call for backup, but it seems that de-escalation is not taught to local law enforcement.
>>
>>723361684
>clearly identifies
Is his badge out? If it's not, he fucked up.
>>
>>723363869
So cops aren't responsible for what happens to be in the back-draw of where they negligently discharged a round?

From what I saw in the video he wasn't communicating with anyone, he was arguing with kids like he himself was a kid. We don't know what happened before or after but the fact of the matter is that he is a professional trusted and trained to maintain order in his community. How can he be trusted to fulfill his duties if he cannot control himself nor his weapon.

I don't hate cops or anything of that sort, but I do hate when rights are violated and down played regardless of race, position, religion and sexuality.
>>
>>723358288
No matter how upset you get OP, that won't change the fact your uncle is still a gang-banger and your father is still a gardner.

Now fuck off back to your La Raza meeting, you little commie faggot.
>>
>>723358857
>some random dude comes at you
>homeowner on his own property that you're trespassing on
Critical reasoning is not your thing, is it?
>>
>>723358597
same fuck that voted for trump so dey dunt tak mi gunz o fuk trump sukz how use gun for dis
>>
>>723364258
>ND
No.. I'm pretty sure he fired a shot into the ground to get all the kids that just shoved him and started encircling him to back off.

Kids nowadays think it's cool to act like retarded thugs. You don't get special treatment because you're a minor. Do stupid shit and stupid shit happens to you.
>>
>>723358288
good for him! too bad he didnt shoot the fucking nigger in the face. i would of blown that niggers head clean off
>>
>>723364933
because they were talking about offduty police officers when hillary was talking about another awb right? no, retard. Democrats have done more to hurt peoples right in the last 70 years than anyone else.
Reminder that the kkk and gun control were both created to keep the means for minorities to defend themselves out of their hands.
>>
What's all the fuss about? It's a nigger, SHOOT IT!
>>
File: 1325200814814.jpg (99KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1325200814814.jpg
99KB, 500x283px
>>723358288
>>
>>723364978
No motherfucker, listen you don't understand how handling a firearm works because you probably sit in your moms basement all day so let me help you understand you dense fucking cunt. You will never just "fire a shot into the ground" to scare people away.

You only use your firearm when you feel like it's your life or theirs. Anyone who has gunned for a living knows that you never shot to scare someone off, if you point or draw your gun you better be ready to us it and kill whatever your target is. Cops do not fire warning shots you dumb cunt, it's a last resort not pepper spray.

And by the way it's, "Play stupid games, get stupid prizes" fuck face.
>>
File: 1313501827866.gif (44KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1313501827866.gif
44KB, 200x200px
>>723364258
>>
>>723365327
weird i own multiple firearms, have gone to courses with LEOs and have taken defensive actin classes. Whats your experience?
>>
>>723358288
dude gets rammed attacked by kid. Kids start to surround him, so dude gives warning shot. you can argue that his is defence. apparently those kids trepass on his property everyday. I dont give a fuck about some beaners anyway.
>>
>>723365515
5 Years in the motherfucking Infantry, you need to go back and get a refund because your training is shit tier. I hope you never fire a round to scare someone off.

You need to ask your LEO buddies about the proper escalation of force. Even though OP posted about a retard cop not following SOPs.
>>
>>723364258
Typically, the union and the department back the cop in all situations. Even civilian review boards clear the cops.

A soldier would find punishment much more likely, to even include a federal felony conviction.
>>
File: niggerpolice.jpg (224KB, 864x831px) Image search: [Google]
niggerpolice.jpg
224KB, 864x831px
>>723358288
Nigger was on his property.

Niggers need to be shot. They weren't on his lawn to do some trimming. They're dirty nigger thieves.
>>
>>723365773
any proof? and infantry != leo lol

so surrounded by minors who have assaulted you and arent backing off after revealing a firearm and identifying yourself as an officer, what do you do? I guess let them charge you and possibly take your firearm?

yeah youre real experienced lol
>>
>>723365855
>Union + Department = THE STATE
Commie scum detected

>Soldier
>Federal Felony Conviction
Son have you ever been in the service?
Stop me from choking you the fuck out and google UCMJ. And while you're at it research if something called "Double jeopardy" is constitutional.
>>
>>723358288
missed opportunity.
>>
>>723361427
Classic lib tactic. Take a situation and make it extreme so that it becomes ridiculous. Just kill yourself and make tje world a better place pls
>>
>>723358288
Too bad he didn't shoot the nigger :/
>>
>>723365773
Are you fucking retarded? Warning shots were literally part of the RoE in Iraq from 2010-2012 with the proper backdrop. That's what you get when you have lawyers trying to protect muzzies instead of letting soldiers do their job.

You're clearly a fucking idiot without the slightest clue of what you're talking about. Has nothing to do with training because you're not "trained" to fire warning shots, you're trained to kill.
>>
>>723365996

Well unless you have enough bullets and good enough aim to kill everyone this is a bad idea.

I'm assuming you're a civilian if you think this is a good idea.
>>
I honestly couldn't give a shit what happens in these fucking videos. The important part is always like 2 minutes before some retard decided "oh hey I should record this".
>>
>>723365996
Any proof?
Oh yeah let me post .jpg of my ERB and latest NCOER on the biggest troll site in the world...

And what the fuck does "infantry !=leo lol" mean? Jesus Christ...

>Surrounded
Maneuver
>Assaulted
De-escalate

I wouldn't have revealed my firearm to a crowd of kids.

>Identifying
Just because you say you're a cop doesnt mean you're a cop. When cops stop someone they ask for I.D that person cant just give them a name and say, "yeah that me, but I have no identification but that's me take my word for it" so why should a cop be able to? If he cannot handle his own against a few kids he need to find a different type of job. Imagine a "trained" professional getting disarmed by a group of teenagers. I would have to shot myself after some shit like that.

Thanks means a lot that you understand that I gun for a living and you're just a under trained civie with a weapon.
>>
>>723366637
>>723366637

The best part about my first tour in Iraq was the lack of ROE and everyone just shooting everything.

Second tour felt like you had to second guess every move you made.
>>
>>723358288
Why, so we can give him a medal?
>>
>>723366637
RoE during a combat deployment will be different to the RoEs of a fucking city cop walking the beat. Also "with the proper backdrop" motherfucker did that look like a good back drop? A crowd of kids?
>"trained" to fire warning shots, no shit soldiers are trained to kill faggot that's why I told the other fag that a "warning shot to the ground" isn't something a trained person would do bitch.
>>
>>723366637
It may be normal for them to do it, but it's a stupid practice.

Not to mention a waste of bullets. He should have just shot the mouthy nigger in his face. Now the kid is gonna go out and be a twat someplace else.
>>
>>723366699
you cant cover your card or post a coin or any kind of uniform or anything? Can you tell me your dd214 number?

>maneuver
while holding onto someone you're arresting surrounded by 6 other 'kids' that are taller and more fit than you who just shoved you and are encircling you..
>de-escalate
again, surrounded by people while arresting someone and being shoved and aggressed towards. Yeah right.

So what you're saying is that if someone who identifies themselves as a police officer says they are one, then you should instantly assume they are not? If they're not that's fine but if they are you've just assaulted an officer, so there isn't really much you can do besides wait for the uniformed police to show up and work things out instead of assaulting someone.

So what were you, a soldier in the marines? an e3 in the nasty girls? A seaman in the airforce?

I know plenty of former military that have the same broken mentality that you have who are downright ignorant and irresponsible with firearms.

>And what the fuck does "infantry !=leo lol" mean? Jesus Christ...
It means you had a completely different job from the police in the united states so the comparison is laughable. I assumed that was clear.
>>
>>723358597
When did /b/ finally go full shill, man? This thread is trash.
>>
>>723358288
Nigger mad cuh he shot one of my brothaz
>>
>>723366936
That kid is gonna get major cool points from all his peers. They all think it's cool as fuck to act that way around cops.
>>
>>723366699
Tripdubs

Be American
Fucking nig nogs I woulda shot them
Fucking white guy pulled a gun, how insensitive.
Make your minds up, you know the ragheads are coming for you next right?
>>
>>723366924
Trained probably not but completely acceptable? Most people would think so, especially when surrounded by a group. The backdrop in this case was the ground if you couldn't tell.
>>
>>723358967
A little kid with a knife won't do shit. You can literally kick that knife from his hands and suplex the little shit. Bringing a gun out is uncalled for
>>
File: 9smash-culturalmarxism.jpg (163KB, 1208x1206px) Image search: [Google]
9smash-culturalmarxism.jpg
163KB, 1208x1206px
>>723366853
Exactly this. FFS there was an entire office dedicated to nothing but letting muzzies file insurance claims to get paid back for their shit getting busted up and destroyed.

"Oh, you were making bombs and sheltering killers in your house and your car got hit by a humvee when your house was raided? We're sorry, fill out these papers and we'll write you a check to go get those dents taken out of your front fender paid for by the American taxpayer who's busting their ass back in the US to feed their family. Yeah, those same people you're hell-bent on destroying."

Fucking lawyers. Same stupid bullshit going on right now with the immigration ban. liberals literally have a death wish and have no grasp on reality.
>>
>>723363638
Waaaah waaaah
>>
>>723367069

Thinking this isn't how /b/ always was.

/b/ was always against police even as recently as Dorner. It wasn't until the /pol/ crowd started posting here that the tone changed to pro-police.
>>
>>723367167
t. a highly trained ninja

Real life isn't like your video games anon.
>>
>>723367167
And who is your favorite tv wrestler kiddo? Are you going to be a tough guy like them when you grow up?
>>
>>723358288
white thug terrorist
>>
>>723367268
Never played a video game where you can do this.
>>
>>723367216
Nah, children and young teens are against the police. The majority of /b/ users are underage, hence antipolice and 'fuck america' opinions.
>>
>>723367278
Captain insano shows no mercy
>>
>>723367340

How does that not confirm my point that /b/ has always been against police?
>>
25 people were arrested you agitator, we should find out who the fuck you are, no good strain on society. Be careful what you wish for, cops ain't fucking around no more, No more justice department investigating police departments, there is new sheriff in town. I
>>
>>723366924
>RoE during a combat deployment will be different to the RoEs of a fucking city cop walking the beat.

You clearly have a fucking brain injury or you never spent one day in an infantry platoon actually on a mission. The RoE for both are in no way the same. Not even comparable. Tell me, fuck-o, when's the last time you seen "a cop on the beat" with an RoE that included waving bright orange warning flags before they fire a round off?

You don't have the first fucking clue what you're talking about and you're trying to talk to people that do. Just admit you're wrong or shut the fuck up already.

I'm telling you the RoE for soldiers WAS to fire warning shots for a number of years in a literal war zone. Unless you wanted to have your ass shipped to L.Worth. It's not something people were trained to do, it was something they HAD to do at the time.
>>
I came into this thread optimistic.

>No niggers died
And now I'm sad. Someone post a story of a dead nigger from recent news.
>>
>>723358288
Did the police academy stop training in unarmed combat? Well they probably thought it was a waste of time since most of the time they'd just rather use guns.
>>
>>723367332
What experience do you have disarming someone who means to attack you with a knife, besides the karate lessons you took when you were 13 to boost your ego.

No idea what this guy is talking about but at around 1:38 you see how most knives are usually used
https://youtu.be/jCrulYp4uWw?t=1m38s
>>
>>723367546
Niggers die everyday. But they'll only report about it if it's from a white cop.
>>
>>723367068
>DD214
Still active duty, and no im not going to post my OCP that's all a smart man need to find somone and if you want to look at a naked OCP google it faggot

Trust me all he should have done was man handled the first guy maybe a couple of punches or pining him to the ground, better then firing a round at kids.

If the cop would have shown his control of the situation kids wouldn't be questioning it while he was arresting the main suspect.

I never said you should assault someone because they couldn't prove they were a cop. What I would do is request a uniformed officer and would answer any questions or talk to the guy in civie clothes. If a uniformed officer couldn't be provided I'd walk away and tell they guy to eat shit.

>A soldier in the Marines
God end thing shit lords life tonight so he cannot reproduce!
P.S Army Active E-5 3/10 Inft bat

>Irresponsible
I'm the irresponsible one? Because I believe someone who has a negligent discharge in a crowd of kids is an idiot? Get your mind right!
>>
>>723367098
Don't get me wrong, Deus Vult we must stop the muslim horde.
>>
>>723367139
Ever heard of a ricochet dumb ass.
>>
>>723361427
Are you really that fucking stupid?
>>
>>723367193
fight me punk
>>
>>723367613
We are talking about a young teen here.. how hard would it be to kick him in the chest to bring him down.
>>
>>723367649
>So what were you, a soldier in the marines? an e3 in the nasty girls? A seaman in the airforce?
>God end thing shit lords life tonight so he cannot reproduce!
You completely missed the joke didnt you. You did.

>Trust me all he should have done was man handled the first guy maybe a couple of punches or pining him to the ground, better then firing a round at kids.
Does that cop look physically fit enough to fist fight 10 people at the same time?
>If the cop would have shown his control of the situation kids wouldn't be questioning it while he was arresting the main suspect.
Well considering that the entire beginning of the conflict is missing from the video, you have no idea what happened.

Again it was not a negligent discharge, it was a warning shot; not fired into a crowd of kids but into the ground.

I wasn't calling you specifically irresponsible, but was telling you that I know plenty of veterans who think they know everything there is to know about everything because you served. Get your mind right!
>>
>>723367769
A ricochet off dirt??
What did he mean by this.
>>
>>723367856
How hard would it be for a group of 10 people to beat someone up and take their firearm from a distance of within 10 feet? We're talking about a single guy here... just kick him in the chest to bring him down.
>>
>>723367434
Listen I'm sure your RoEs sucked dick because politician who make them suck dick but don't tell me I don't understand what I'm talking about because I'll fucking cry right now in from of everyone in this SHARP class you prick.
>>
>>723367649
Yes, Punch the kid in the face a few times for stepping on your lawn, what could possibly go wrong? Fucking idiot. Are you even listening to yourself? You lend yourself open to far greater liability for physical injury than potentially unlawfully discharging a firearm. One is personal injury vs state. Choose state every time. faggot.
>>
>>723359495

detain for what?

if you're off-duty without a badge, nobody has the inclination to immediately recognize you as such or listen to you... any asshole with a gun can run up to you and tell you he's a cop and it doesn't mean he is, plenty of people have done this and abused citizens...

either way, I'm amazed that /b/ was so easily overtaken by pro-cop cucks.... 5 years ago, there weren't so many on here. looks like the site has been infiltrated.
>>
File: th.jpg (8KB, 282x202px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8KB, 282x202px
>>723358288
>Off duty cop puts blackie in his place

Why would we want to dox him? He is a hero
>>
>>723367944
Yup. No actual argument to be made. Just admit it. You can't take down a 13 year old. Pussy
>>
>>723365327
This idiot
>>
File: Screenshot_20170223-100830.png (342KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170223-100830.png
342KB, 1080x1920px
Does not sound like anything I just watched . I heard the Kid say he was going to kill me then a few jumping beans got involved man fires Mexican firework and the roaches scatter . The guy felt outnumbered and ppl were taking cheap shots on him
>>
>>723365773
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>723365773
Liar
>>
>>723367869
Joke? But there are no soldiers in the Marines, but there is E3s in the nasty girls and believe the air force loves their seaman.

One person is all he had to fuck up and the rest would have got the message.

Yeah, I can agree with that my prior statement was speculative.

Trust me it was negligent discharge if not this guy is going to get put in prison.

It's never smart to get to confident with your weapon handling skills. Anything can happen at any time.
>>
>>723365773
Stolen Valor
>>
>>723368013
Nah faggot, I'd rather get a complaint for punching a kid who is resisting then a charge for having a negligent discharge.
>>
File: 138939145469.jpg (65KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
138939145469.jpg
65KB, 640x621px
>>723367947
At least you didn't say it was a "negligent discharge" like that other retard when it was clearly a purposeful and controlled fire. You've got that going for you at least, unless you are also that other idiot. Kek
>>
>>723368176
>The native
>The mexicans

Good god la raza is cancer
>>
>>723366853
This nigger knows how to google at least.
>>
>>723367898
you don't think a firearm can ricochet off of almost any surface that you shot so close to?
>>
>>723368137
Great argument. You totally changed my mind about the whole thing you're so fucking enlightening.
>>
>>723368217
Dank meme sorry if i offended you Navy Seals are my favorite actors!
>>
>>723358288
This is a hero.. we don't support your crybaby Claus..
>>
>they threaten him
>charge into him, knocking him over
>gets punched in the face
>finally pulls out his gun and doesnt even shoot anyone

YOOO ESSAY WE NEEDS TO GET DIS COP FIRED HOMES!
Fuck off mexi-niggers. I raged watching that news story. As usual, the white guy defending himself is the bad guy while all the attackers are just innocent "children". I wish he would have shot every single one of them, then they wouldnt be alive to shed their fake tears for the jewish news networks.
>>
>>723368293
So after they plaster little nig nog on the news with a busted up face with medical bills, damages and a hate crime label with your name on it, you wouldn't trade it all for a negligent discharge? Not only that what what could possibly possess you to think niggers fight alone!? You think the other 5+ bigger teen dindu's aren't going to chimp out? You're some kinda special retard ain't ya?
Replace nig nog with what ever race these little fucks claim to be as needed.
>>
>>723368359
Are you stupid?
>>723368237
So you didnt get the joke.

Also I don't think attacking a single person would make the rest of their group scatter. Most likely it would incite harsher reactions from their friends.

Do you have any proof it was an ND, because he points it at the ground and fires then bring it back to a low point in case he needs to actually fire defensively.

>>723368113
I just made your own argument back to you. Which sounds more reasonable, one man kicking one person out of a group of ten and getting them to leave? Or a group of people beating on a single person. Listen to yourself.

>>723368176
Bias as fuck lol
>>
>>723368302
NEGLIGENT DISCHARGE
E D
G I
L S
I C
G H
E A
N R
T G
E
>>
>>723358288
The cop is a hero.
The kid was a fucking punk.

Kill yourself op, you gigantic faggot of niggercock-sucking proportions.
>>
>>723358288
he lives here

https://www.google.com/maps/search/palais+rd/@33.8137732,-117.9383208,3a,60y,345.5h,81.21t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sxG2whjOYYyMhrV9iO7dzsA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en&authuser=0
>>
>>723368583
You're scared of a bunch of kids?
>>
File: 56465464.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
56465464.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>723368573
People keep using the term "negligent discharge" ITT and I'm fairly sure you don't know what it means.
>>
File: 76858758.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
76858758.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>723368778
>implying a pack of 12-14 year olds can't do just as much damage as any grown ass man.

Sure kid.
>>
>>723368896
It's OK. You'll always have your boyfriend to protect you.
>>
>>723368800
Just using his own terms as the example. No need to argue over what the lawyer will call it. My point stands.
>>
>>723358288
>Off duty Pig in LA detains a kid before pulling out his gun and almost shooting him. Didn't even say he was a cop.
This is not illegal if the off duty pig has reason to believe that kid was doing something wrong. Being a cop has nothing to do with it. Having a firearm has everything to do with it. He had a gun, kid complies or dies. There is no righteous middle-ground.
>>
>>723368800
"negligent discharge" How you were born
>>
File: 657647649.jpg (8KB, 159x200px) Image search: [Google]
657647649.jpg
8KB, 159x200px
>>723368955
>"They dindu nuffin! Dey was jus' kids!"

Ok, Trayvon.
>>
>>723369055
Sick burn
>>
>>723369055
checked and keked
>>
File: 6594974.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6594974.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>723369055
good one, sick burn kid.
>>
>>723368778
Are you not aware of the damage a person can do to another regardless of age? A group of 10 fit kids in fine fighting condition vs one pudgy adult with one free arm.

I don't get what you don't understand here.
>>
i though you were allowed to shoot niggers in the US?
>>
File: 1486321376640.jpg (64KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
1486321376640.jpg
64KB, 642x722px
>>723369909
Yeah, but only after 9pm or something.
>>
File: big-bossman-windup-o.gif (353KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
big-bossman-windup-o.gif
353KB, 240x180px
>>723370496
fuck guess he's fucked then...also props for boss man
>>
File: hulk-hogan-usa-flag.jpg (42KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
hulk-hogan-usa-flag.jpg
42KB, 590x350px
>>723371333
the windup on them trips tho

savage af
>>
>>723358967
fuckin coward
>>
>>723358288
the kids kept fucking with his yard. they didnt know he was a cop and were being little faggots and actually jumped the guy with like 10 other little shits. he could have dropped that faggot and got away with it you should be happy. also when youre off duty you are a citizen so you cant say your a cop and make a citizens arrest.
>>
>>723359348
not bad anon but then you would have shit all over your face.
>>
>>723358288
>Off duty Pig in LA detains a kid
Police officer protects neighborhood from niggers on the loose, even in his spare time.

FTFY, I hope this hero got a medal.
>>
>>723365515
Faggot wannabe cop fanboy detected
>>
>>723364102
this isnt the movies kid.
>>
>>723358288
Wow, I guess he should've just listened to the police officer and done as he was told, like a civilized human being would... Oh well, another lesson probably ignored.
>>
>>723368408
Just shows how clueless you are. No argument.
>>
the kid was a nigger so who tf cares
>>
>>723372190
Oh the irony
>>
>>723368778
This fucking idiot.
>>
>>723358288
fuck white people
>>
>>723358288
the truly horrific part of this story is that the nigger wasn't killed. :(
>>
File: 79204.jpg (26KB, 640x393px) Image search: [Google]
79204.jpg
26KB, 640x393px
From the time this happened to right now I wonder how many people have been actually shot and/or killed in Chicago.
>>
>>723372000
Cry more
>>
>>723372336
you dumb niggers would still be chucking spears and living in mud huts if it weren't for white people.
>>
>>723361684
>fires in the air
this would be illegal and dangerous he fired into his lawn, coincidentally.
>>
>>723358967
Thats right he could have teleported behind him and used the zantetsumakenfuuku slash and rendered the guys atoms into dust in an instant
>>
>>723368778
skaters will hit you from behind with the trucks of their skateboard. security guards have it happen to them all the time. those are skaters in that video.
>>
File: 4581443325_561c0535a2.jpg (89KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
4581443325_561c0535a2.jpg
89KB, 500x332px
>>723372434
lick my ass cracker
>>
File: 1485024115197.jpg (123KB, 639x754px) Image search: [Google]
1485024115197.jpg
123KB, 639x754px
>>723372259
Thug sucking liberal. Go fuck yourself. Hopefully you're a victim to one of these losers you lose sleep over.
>>
>>723372536
kek. y'all wazn't kangz
>>
>>723372625
white people are mad
>>
File: js14army01_gallery__287x400,0.jpg (13KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
js14army01_gallery__287x400,0.jpg
13KB, 287x400px
>>723367068
>I have friends who are police
>I know plenty of former military
>unironically uses acronyms
>unironically uses computer code

m'ilitary
>>
>>723372562
lmfao, wew lad, your arguments are astounding!

And you still wonder why nobody takes your silly opinion seriously...
>>
>>723372336
gb2AIDSland
>>
>>723372776
white people are scum
>>
Found the spic
>>
>>723372681

yeah...we mad..we mad lincoln set y'all's dumb asses free.
>>
>>723367414
/b/ wasnt always a cesspool of underage posters.
>>
File: 1289710_orig.jpg (91KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1289710_orig.jpg
91KB, 500x667px
>>723372908
black people culture the best
>>
>>723368955
You're as dumb as the niggers and spics in OP's post.
>>
>>723360592
Spot on. People are fucking sheep.
>>
>>723372946
>culture
eating fried chicken and stealing cars. yeah...that's "culture" alright
>>
>>723373015
>>
I'm all for property rights, and those public school tier kids are dumb as shit and unrespectful. Honestly I have ZERO sympathy for those hooligans, but the cop put himself in danger needlessly, and honestly, he should invest in a fence instead of thinking stupid kids will ever listen. Fences are the best neighbors.

I've lived in ghettos and suburbs before and the kids are no different from wild animals. racoons, stray dogs, etc. They will play in your yard, chase your animals, steal your shit, and fuck with your car for no better reason than being bored. And that's normal in those poor-dumb-as-fuck places for some fucked up reason, which is why I moved, but if I ever cared to stay in an urban center like that, a fence is absolutely mandatory if you give a shit about your stuff.
>>
File: C4P93cKW8AEBlam.jpg (79KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C4P93cKW8AEBlam.jpg
79KB, 575x1024px
>>723373065
white people rapist? yeah too fucking cracker
>>
>>723372946
fun fact, jamal, in Egypt the blacks only position was slave labor.
>>
>>723367769
Ever heard of a question mark? Dumbass.
>>
>>723367382
I'm 31 years old.
>>
>>723373122
hey, tyronne...that proves nothing. you're still a worthless nigger. :)
>>
File: MussoliniRuinsThings.jpg (18KB, 652x914px) Image search: [Google]
MussoliniRuinsThings.jpg
18KB, 652x914px
>>723358288

>almost shooting him

"Almost shooting someone" is not a thing. Not in law enforcement. Not in the court system. Not in self-defense. Fucking nowhere.

Drawing a firearm to subdue a resistant suspect is an absolutely ideal outcome. The suspect typically does not resist further, and the maneuver presents very little risk to the officer.

I am sick of you ridiculous fucking feel-good social justice warriors hurling terms like "excessive force" and "police brutality" around indiscriminately. Without serious bodily injury or physical trauma, those terms do not apply. The police want compliance, and that's your only option when dealing with them. They don't give a fuck about your feelings, nor should they.

/thread
>>
>>723373128
The whites invent false information
>>
>>723373122
Hispanics are counted as white in that list so it's incorrect.
>>
>>723358288
And in 3 days, a story will run on page 20 that goes into the details where lil Trayboon was actually doing something illegal, and the drive by media will once again whip a bunch of dumb niggers into a violent frenzy.
>>
>>723373302
this.
>>
>>723368035
Detain him for being on the cops' property and refusing to leave after being told to do so.
At this point it doesn't matter if he was a cop, a civilian could have detained him and been within their rights.
>>
>>723373304
>whites invent false information
>posts a nigger Pharoah
>>
File: shitt.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
shitt.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
Cuntservatives are quick to defend pigs
>>
>>723363638
Or he fired to make the niggers scatter, you stupid piece of shit. I wouldn't have shot at the ground, I would've shot directly at the nigger that swung at me and all his hoodrat friends and I'd get away with it because I'm in Texas and not commefornia.
>>
>>723373304
No, that's you stupid niggers, just like your picture. You're living in a fantasy. The Egyptian royal family and elites were never negroid. If you actually looked at historical fact, you will notice, that The African negroid races were used as disposable slave labor, and literally hunted like animals because they were just that fucking feral.

You're living in absolute fantasy land if you really think any Egyptian royalty was actually of negroid race.
>>
>>723373458
>>
>>723373304
No, dude, actually, the proper niggers in Africa were seen like animals. They barely even had language. They were wildmen. You have no clue. And no pharaoh was EVER a nigger. That's a fact.
>>
>>723373583
In case you're not trolling. You do realize, you're posting fantasy fan art, right? It's like posting an anime screenshot to prove some historical point, lol. You're delusional if you think the Egyptians were niggers.
>>
>>723373520
>>723373605
>>
>>
>>723373483
And niggers are quick to burn down their own ghettos when a criminal got shot breaking the law.
>>
>>723373583
>>723373304

Wait wait, this is the height of comedy. Is this just a meme, or do western niggers actually believe that the Egyptians were black?

Literal fantasy.
>>
File: 1487115601900.jpg (48KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
1487115601900.jpg
48KB, 600x325px
Last Friday to Sunday alone, gun violence has been blamed for eight homicides and 64 non-fatal shootings, according to Chicago police. As of Sunday, homicides so far this year total 459. There have been 2,818 shooting victims this year...(August 2016)

But let's continue to circle jerk and pretend it's "the white man's fault" or that we actually care about gun violence....
>>
File: 056.jpg (133KB, 811x532px) Image search: [Google]
056.jpg
133KB, 811x532px
>>723373767
No.
>>
>>723373690
Arab isn't nigger, nigger. Look up depictions of their slaves if you want to see how ancient Egyptians painted niggers.
>>
File: 1487530688607.jpg (130KB, 700x546px) Image search: [Google]
1487530688607.jpg
130KB, 700x546px
>>723373731
I bet you're a christian too. Fucking kek
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 240x175px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 240x175px
>>723373690
I'll give you one guess as to the race of this Egyptian Slave.

You have no fucking clue, honestly, dude. Try going to school and learning about this instead of googling fantasy art.
>>
>>723373767
What country is Egypt in? Oh, Africa. Heard a lot of black people live there.
>>
>>723373844
Nope, but how that that change the fact that niggers burnt down Ferguson Missouri TWICE over Micheal Boon?
>>
>>723373909
>>723373835
>>
>>723358288
the only reason I would help you find him is if it was to give him a medal.
>>
>>723373844
Found the tumblr
>>
>>723358548
kek'd
>>
File: Egyptians-1.jpg (100KB, 585x546px) Image search: [Google]
Egyptians-1.jpg
100KB, 585x546px
>>723373690
>>723373583
You're dumb if you aren't trolling.
>>
>>723373955
WE WUZ KANGZ!
>>
File: Amun-Black.jpg (58KB, 503x698px) Image search: [Google]
Amun-Black.jpg
58KB, 503x698px
>>723373835

Is that all you have to say?
>>
>>723363638
found the antifa edgelord.
>>
>>723373951
If they want to burn down their shit that's on them. The fact that that ghost pig shot a round on 13 yr olds says much about his betaness.
>>
>>723367556
So what? The should have punched and kicked them instead? They would of still chimped out claiming an adult was beating on little kids, a warning shot made those teens scatter thus de-esculating the situation.
>>
>>723374293
they're old enough to fight a cop, they're old enough to get a warning shot fired.
cry me a river you nigger apologist faggot.
>>
>>723365327
>Anyone who has gunned for a living knows that you never shot to scare someone off,
Except it's literally hammered into them during training to do that. Police don't always shoot to kill, Rambo.
>>
>>723374086
If you think being dark skinned means you're a nigger, you're way off, fool. Look at Indians and Pakistanis. They are very dark skinned, but are not negroid.

Niggers have other traits that easily identify their defective genetic line. The big distended lips, the more prominent brow ridge, the facial angle, the nose, the subpar intelligence, etc.

Nobody contests that Middle Eastern peoples are dark skinned, but if you honestly believe that they were niggers, then you are delusional about that.

The negroid races never developed any form of society or civilization beyond a tribe, and were used as slave labor because they were too stupid for anything else, and even hunted like game because they were seen as animals for their feral nature.
>>
I love how you say "kid" like he didn't have 27 priors and 3 outstanding warrants.
>>
>>723372762
You're so butt hurt over these fucking disrespectful punks. Guess you live in a nice area and are completely sheltered from this trash, like all whiny libcucks.

And you haven't mad any valid arguments. Typical.
>>
>>723374086
So if they are niggers, they did slavery long ago.

You owe Jewish and Hebrews... Whites did not invent slavery and you are just as guilty as us.
>>
>>723368176
>kid
>young
They can stab you or mob you just as easily as adults. They arent innocent or whatever.
>>
File: shit.jpg (3KB, 124x114px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
3KB, 124x114px
>>723374394
Needs a gun to control 13yr olds. Like most pigs and inbred cuntservatives it all comes back to being insecure.
>>
>>723372762
Oh look, another rare SJW.
>>
>>723373931
>Country
>Africa
Nigger knowledge everyone.
>>
>>723358288
Stupid kids got what they deserved
>>
>>723374432
>>723374582
>>
>>723373483
>Hates cops
>Edgy teen who can't follow rules
>>
File: 170221-Young-22-IG-800x600.jpg (131KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
170221-Young-22-IG-800x600.jpg
131KB, 800x600px
>>723374432
Another phony excuse
>>
>>723358288
Cops are trash
>>
>>723374293
Keep crying.
>>
>>723374582
>>
>>723374690
>Says the 30 year old, still living with parents.
>>
>>723374453
This
>>
>>723374891
Do you even lift?

Fucking buggy whips for arms.
>>
File: crying-on-sofa1.gif (416KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
crying-on-sofa1.gif
416KB, 500x281px
>>723374895
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 304x229px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 304x229px
>>723358288
> he didn't shoot anyone
> he was getting attacked by Heard of wild niggers
> the kids defense was "I'm a kid"
> niggers hit the guy
> attempted to surround the off duty cop
> OP IS A NIGGER
> DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>
>>723375269
>>723374982
>>723374746
lol, thanks for the laugh m8. I know you're trolling now. only a wishful thinking nigger would believe any of that shit.
>>
>>723375212
this
deport every one of those spic niggers
>>
>>723374895
>Cops are trash

>until my house gets broken into
>until someone tries to rob me
>until my mom gets punched in the face and i'm too much a pussy to stop it from happening
>until someone rapes my sister and i need help
>until someone murders my family member and I call them immediately to solve the crime and give me closure
>>
>>723375600
>>
>>723375656
Because the threat of lice and fleas.
>>
>>723375656
Did you know that nigger women are the least desirable of any other on the planet?
>>
>>723375656
Actually, there's some history here. Nigger hair, was notoriously infested with insects. Especially at the time before appropriate hair care products were developed for their shitty animal hair,
>>
>>723375656
>before cultural appropriation of white women's hair

No one wants to see that brillo pad shit
>>
>>723358288
Why didn't he just shoot that spic punk?
>>
>>723375932
Is that why white women imitate them?
>>
File: turnwhite.jpg (179KB, 979x766px) Image search: [Google]
turnwhite.jpg
179KB, 979x766px
>>723376086
???
>>
>>723376086
lol, you mean some trashy, wigger skank? nigger, please. It's a fact you can verify yourself. Black women are by far less desirable to any race than any other race ever.

FACT
>>
File: beyonce-feb-2014-billboard-650.jpg (66KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
beyonce-feb-2014-billboard-650.jpg
66KB, 636x421px
>>723376086
Yes, look at this white woman trying to look black!
>>
>>723376086
That's backwards, you stupid nigger. The literal OPPOSITE is true.
>>
>>723376224
>>723376186
try hard
>>
File: images (5).jpg (8KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
8KB, 192x262px
>>723376086
Here's a white man trying to look black!
>>
>>723376086
Whites are the number 1 buyers of skin bleach kits!
>>
>>723376280
old white men with a young black woman...prostitute
>>
>>723376086
You're trippin' dude. Niggers even hate themselves, they're that loathsome.
>>
>>723358857
>Next time some random dude comes at you
Try the other way around. He suddenly gets bum-rushed and pushed back through the bushes as some third punk tries to circle around behind him. Then he pulls his gun, without which, they would have tried to stomp him.
>>
File: 0595.jpg (170KB, 1164x724px) Image search: [Google]
0595.jpg
170KB, 1164x724px
>>723376492
>>723376458
>>723376320
>>723376230
>>723376186

you said?
>>
>>723358288
As soon as that one kid tackled him, the cop was 100% in the right if he wanted to empty his clip into the hooligans.

100%. No jury in America would have found him guilty of murder.

This is all for show to placate the angry minority voices. The guy isn't going to get in trouble beyond the compulsory trial where the judge rules him well within the law.
>>
>>723358288
for god sakes people just because its in southern ca doesnt mean its in la
>Anaheim, fool
>>
>>723376593
AHAHAHA the girl on the left looks retarded. A sure sign of trash is that they act like trash.
>>
>>723360592
in reality

>kids continually cut across his lawn to get to school
>he yells at girl for doing it
>other teen, the one in question, defends her verbally
>cop grabs him and starts dragging him away from the group
>the other teens, not knowing it's a cop, try to help their 13 year old friend escape from this fully grown muscular 30+ year old man
>the boy says he's going to "SUE the guy for attacking him"
>they surround him, he pulls his weapon, with zero thought put into the action( seriously, watch the video. he has one arm around the kid and is leaning over, clearly off balance, and he thinks pulling his gun out is a smart move? he's a fucking idiot)

if he REALLY feared for his life, why the fuck would he still be trying to arrest a fucking child for AT WORST, WALKING ON HIS LAWN? (this isn't 6'2" 180lb Trayvon, this is a kid who's probably barely 5'5" 120lb)

I hate niggers too, but this isn't even a black kid. he's mexican at worst. the cop 100% is in the wrong and overreacted and now he's going to pay for it. he deserves to lose his job and probably go to prison for a few months
>>
>>723376593
Way to find one, and she duped you stupid niggers for ages. Every nigger actress tries to look as white as possible.
>>
>>723376641
Do you feel the need to pull your weapon on a 13yr old kid? He was surrounded by the teens but once he felt threatened he shouldve drawn his weapon and released the kid.
>>
>>723376732
You fucking idiot. PAY ATTENTION.

HE GOT TACKLED and that's why he drew his gun. because he was in DANGER.

You're narrative is FALSE and FAKE. watch again if you're not trolling. The cop was outnumbered and TACKLED to the ground before he drew his weapon, fool
>>
>>723376877
It doesn't matter how old they are, fool. He has rights. Easily he was in fear for his life when he was outnumbered by violent thugs after he was tackled and had 3 on him.
>>
>>723376732
sheltered child detected
>>
>>723376911
I'm literally watching the video and when he pulls his gun, there is noone even close to "tackling" him

>you are narrative is false
jesus christ. why is everyone so fucking blind? either you're extreme right and believe cops can do no wrong, or you're extreme left and believe cops are all racist murderers

>>723376981
please, point out when he gets tackled
>>
File: 1466042927812.gif (1MB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1466042927812.gif
1MB, 218x218px
sheltered child detected
>>
>>723376593
You're out gunned, embrace your birthright as a banjo pickin', lip smacking, chicken stealing moon cricket. Hit us with a "muh dick"... it must killing you not to. Come on, boy. Don't fight it.
>>
File: 1486354414209.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486354414209.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>723358288
>almost shooting him
>>
>>723377153
For someone who has so much to say, you sure as fuck skip the important FACTS.

Watch it again fool, the full video, not some edited emotional manipulation artwork.He draws his weapon after he had 3 thugs on him and got literally rushed and tackled into a hedge.
>>
1627 W Palais Rd
Anaheim, California
>>
>>723377153
You emotional faggots always miss the important facts, like the fact that Michael Brown had JUST robbed a convenience store minutes before he got shot and was still carrying stolen property, and everyone acted like he was a goddamn saintly little baby. watch it again.
>>
>>723376911
>>723377153
>>723377650
>>723377796
He doesn't just tackle him, he PUNCHES THE COP IN THE FACE.
>>
>>723377153
>>723376732

seconds before he draws his gun, he is rushed and tackled into that hedge falling prone, and is punched in the face by one of the 15 year old kids. a lot of the videos being posted have that edited out. The video I am watching clearly shows him fighting two males, when a third rushes and tackles him into the hedge, before he gets up and draws his weapon in defense.
>>
>>723377650
>He draws his weapon after he had 3 thugs on him and got literally rushed and tackled into a hedge.
no, he got pushed into a bush (more like he fell as he was walking backwards). THEN he gets up, looks around for a few seconds, then pulls his gun

Again, if he TRULY believed he was in danger, why the fuck did he continue to hold onto the kid? Explain this please. If I think my life is in danger, I'm sure as fuck not worried about a 13 year old kid walking on my lawn. This is where your argument falls apart. The cop was pissed that there were kids on his lawn and he let his anger/pride control him, and acted irrational and nearly killed a kid. This is a FACT. Show me the "unedited" video you're watching if it's so clear.

>>723377796
>a 300lb 6'3" 18 year old robbing a store and wrestling with an uniformed police officer is the same as a 13 year old boy walking on a guy's lawn

>>723377923
the cop is not in uniform and doesn't seem to identify himself (and even if he did, it's not in his power to arrest a kid for walking on his lawn). to the kids there (yes, they are kids. if they are still in middle school and weigh less than 130lbs, they are kids), all they know is that their friend is being manhandled by someone who's twice as big and 3 times older, so obviously they're going to try and stop the cop. punched him in the face? if I was that kid and a grown adult was grabbing me like that, I would have fought back as well, BECAUSE HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT.
>>
>>723378184
he got tackled you godadmn idiot. You can see the third male literally full sprint tackle him.

You're a goddamned LIAR
>>
Fuck that worthless nigger, I wish he had executed that should have been slave.
>>
>>723372946
>As a white man, I measure all my accomplishments based on what the Greeks achieved 3,000 years ago.

Wait, no I don't. I don't need to. Fuck off back to your public housing, nigger.
>>
>>723378184
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9PAwLZ9ihw

It's being edited out because they are juveniles and
MSM is NOT ALLOWED to broadcast them.

look at 1:18 you fucking idiot. Even with the mosiac you clearly see the 15 year old in a white shirt rush and tackle him into the hedge.

The judge will see the unedited video and find this man not guilty of a goddamn thing.
>>
>>723373302
He wasn't an officer when he was off duty, and never identified himself as such.

I think what happened is he called one of the little girls a cunt, the boy said he was going to sue the man, the man heard "shoot", then kidnapped the boy.
>>
>>723378184
If you don't see him being tackled and punched, then you are seeing an edited video. You don't know what you're talking about, trust me. If you're interested int he truth, look for it.
>>
>>723373122
Is that supposed to be an argument . . . or even a complete sentence?

You can't write in a coherent way, but I bet you got all the latest kicks, don't you, you welfare monkey?
>>
Get some rope to hang yourself with, nigger.
>>
>>723378184
You're an idiot, or blind as fuck.

More likely, you're a liberal bitch trying to stir up a false narrative on purpose because you're anti-police, you goddamn stooge.
>>
>>723358288
kid looks a little "shadey" from here, are we sure he din do nuffin?
>>
>>723360592
Did he show his badge at any point?
>>
>>723373483
Great use of puns there. Very compelling.
>>
>>723378184
Even if he wasn't a cop, having 2 thugs on you and a third run in and tackle you and punch you in the face would make anyone fear for their life and draw a weapon unless they are stupid.
>>
>>723378741
No he didn't, and he never identified himself as an officer
>>
File: 987293732.jpg (11KB, 209x242px) Image search: [Google]
987293732.jpg
11KB, 209x242px
>>723378521
I think these fine, upstanding, "undocumented" little children were just having a leisurely afternoon stroll through a quaint neighborhood when this racist, bald-headed, white fuck fascist killer came out of nowhere and took them completely by surprise and tried to gun every one of them down.

Luckily, these poor, unfortunate children were able to wrangle themselves away and also managed to keep hold of their stuffed animals and candy hey had just "acquired" from the store nearby before they were all slaughtered.
>>
>>723374293
>Says the faggot on /b/
Go prove what an alpha you are by pulling a gun on a cop, tough guy.
>>
>>723358288
Having seen the video, and judging it impartially, the man did nothing wrong in drawing his weapon. Notice right before he draws it, he was tackled, punched in the face, and then a nigger in a red jacket jumps over the hedge and reaches behind him for something out of sight of the office, possibly a knife or gun.

The man, cop or not, is in the right and is not liable. If anything at least 3 of those "kids" should be in juvenile detention.
>>
>>723358288
If cop didn't have ego and feel he can do whatever he wants like a lot of cops none of this would have happened

If half niggers would listen to people and have less egos and feel they can do whatever they want this never would have happened.

Both sides are at fault if you want to get philosophical about it. Sadly, it's an officer of the law, so it doesn't matter what was suppose to be.

The whole copsfeel they're gods meme needs to stop, but specs are at fault legally.
>>
>>723378184
I'm guessing that you're reassessing your narrative now, you blind faggot.
>>
>>723376593
One of the dumbest, most mentally-ill white girls fooled a bunch of educated niggers for years.

All this proves it is that the bell curve on blacks' lower IQs is accurate.
>>
>>723378757
Especially when there's another 7 or so lined up behinds them
>>
>>723361745
Where did you sign up to be a shill?
>>
>>723378430
>>723378576
>>723378696
>>723378757
>>723379083
so he gets tackled AFTER KIDNAPPING A BOY HALF HIS AGE and then 10seconds later he draws his weapon, WHILE STILL HOLDING THE BOY?

even if everything else you guys say is true, WHY DOES HE STILL HOLD ONTO THE BOY? IF HE FEARS FOR HIS LIFE, WHY IS HE STILL DETAINING THE BOY?

guns are for SELF-DEFENSE ONLY. not because some kids upset you or hurt you while you were illegally detaining a minor. you're fucking stupid and blinded by your hate for MSM
>>
>>723379189
Exactly, and that one nigger in red jumps over the hedge and reaches into his back pants pocket like he's about to draw a gun, too, that's what finally prompted the man to draw his weapon.
>>
>>723378882
Poor scared little white man was terrified of these out of control 13 year old terrorists as he witnessed them destroying his property.

He did the one thing any rational human being would do and grab one of the terrorists to use as a shield since all the terrorist had guns.

He's lucky to have survived such a harrowing event, I think he needs a few weeks off, paid of course.
>>
>>723379237
You need to let your emotional instability go, dude. You're mentally unstable as fuck, and not fit to be in any conversation. You're in mob mentality mode, and honestly, that means you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>723379237
Because the boy said he would shoot him.
You don't release someone that just suggested they have a gun and intend to shoot you
>>
>>723379237
Right it was like 10 to 1, so yeah I would consider that self defense worthy.
>>
>>723379237
>tackled to the ground and punched in the face by a group of 10+ teenagers

You're delusional. Honestly. Dream on, idiot. The man did nothing wrong, even if he had pumped 2 of them full of lead. That's the fact of the matter, and you crying a river out of some mental disturbance in you doesn't matter one fucking bit.
>>
File: tantrum.jpg (33KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
tantrum.jpg
33KB, 600x399px
>>723379237
>>
>>723379237
You progressive liberal faggots will never learn that the values you have are not the values of the people who run and manage the country. Your focus on emotional manipulation, not facts. You're a disease and a cancer. Go to hell.
>>
>>723379255
Retty sure it's a knife.
You can see something like a handle, and he has his hand ready to lift it out of his pocket.
Can't imagine thinking to ready grabbing something from your pocket in that situation but hesitate on it unless it was a weapon.
>>
>>723358967
he was being assaulted by a man 3 times his age he had every right to stab his assistant anyways.
>>
>>723379593
>inb4 assistant

ass*
>>
>>723379301
See>>723379564
>>
>>723379584
It was absolutely a weapon, I saw that too.

I think it's bitterly shameful the way all these people who obviously didn't watch the video or pay attention are acting like the man was bullying some little children, when those were armed thugs attacking him.
>>
>>723379630
Stabbing his ass?
That makes even less sense
>>
>>723379328
>>723379352
>>723379404
you're still not answering my question. if the cop was of stable mind, which you're saying I'm not of, why would he pull his gun while obviously not in a position which would make it do so.

>>723379451
>You're delusional. Honestly. Dream on, idiot. The man did nothing wrong
he pulled a gun while still holding onto the boy, this isn't someone who is scared, it's someone who is too irrational to make a smart decision.

you know what smart cops do if they're outnumbered and genuinely concerned for their life? they retreat to a safe position, call for backup, and THEN PULL their gun. they don't continue to wrestle and then accidentally discharge the weapon, inches from a 13 year old's back
>>
Mainstream media is running with the narrative that big bad white man is harrassing little babies.

The video is proof that is a goddamn lie, and he was in the right to draw his gun when he did.

Honestly, it probably saved his life, because he was about to get stabbed and curve stomped.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.