[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone's blowing out their assholes over Milo's situation?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: milo.jpg (125KB, 659x798px) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
125KB, 659x798px
Everyone's blowing out their assholes over Milo's situation?

...my question is, anyone on /b/ ever had the same thing happen to them when they were young? I did.

I was 13-14, and I used to have sex with an 18-19-year-old. Went on for over a year.

It was awesome. Also, I was totally raped, statutorily, according to the law. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't glad that it happened at the time - and I'd also be lying if I said I felt too much different about it now.
>>
>>723357594
Of course we all had it happen to us. Why, when I was eight, I was the private bathroom bitch for no fewer than a dozen phlegmy, overweight executive types, one of whom had severe gonorrhea, and a great dane. Didn't mess me up at all!
>>
File: 1444769834463.jpg (679KB, 757x939px) Image search: [Google]
1444769834463.jpg
679KB, 757x939px
>>723357594
This is a really grey area as to what constitutes consent. When i was 15 I fucked an 18 year-old, technically she raped me. did i feel as if i'd been raped, then or now ? fuck no, it was great
>>
File: nice.jpg (16KB, 285x267px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
16KB, 285x267px
>>723357693
>>
>>723358019

OP here.

Yeah, I don't feel like I was raped either. I never actually penetrated her anyway - only oral, handjobs/fingering, and making out. She never wanted to take it any further.

Honestly, she was probably mentally 14-15. I won't sugar-coat it - she was an idiot. But she was kinda chubby but pretty decent-looking, probably a 6.5/10 on my scale nowadays.

If she hit me up and was down to fuck, I'd do it. Doubt that's gonna happen, though.

Sucks when you really were better-looking when you were 14 than you are when you're 24.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.