[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would /b/ mind testing my lousy multiplayer browsergame. tak

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: yo.png (113KB, 921x832px) Image search: [Google]
yo.png
113KB, 921x832px
would /b/ mind testing my lousy multiplayer browsergame.
takes only ~5min real quick
http://thecout.com/clashofhamster
>>
>>723355549
Virus, crashed my computer on load
>>
>>723355549
joined, but what's the point OP?
>>
>>723355762
killing other hamsters and trying to score :p
>>
>>723355842
can you kill OP? cause my bomb's didn't affect OP's health bar
>>
>>723355985
you killed me :D
>>
Needs a lot of work, reminds me of flash games from 10 years ago. Controls need a little work, the platforms need to be animated better.
Good first attempt, if this isn't your first attempt be ashamed be very ashamed.
>>
>>723356124
haha its my first multiplayer game attempt :)
it should be more like Soldat (the game)
but thanks for your review , could you tell me what you would consider be improved concerning the controles ?
>>
the bombs seem to lock on sometimes and not move other times
all in all not a bad game, i could see myself spending a while on this
>>
how do you shoot bombs? I am just walking around and using my jetpack
>>
>>723356250
oh good to hear :) id be very pleased if you guys recommend it and give me lots of review what to do/fix
>>
>>723356315
click
>>
>>723356318
maybe fix the hitboxes or whatever? i'll hit someone direct on and nothing will happen

what decides damage, is it RNG?
>>
it is king of hard to play with my notebook.
I think it would be cool with a mouse tough
>>
>>723356420
the longer the bullets fly the more damage
and headshots :)
>>723356487
try it with mobile :)
>>
>>723356318
also you could add the ability to charge bombs
>>
op-afk and r50m are killstealing whores
>>
>>723355549
I aint clicking that shit nygga
>>
there's another server, change the zero in the url to a 1
>>
>>723355549
lmao you were killed by fappingtoohard
>>
Why is someone trying to hack my computer. I new this was a vrius
>>
this was a fun game, thanks OP!
>>
>>723356990
np :)
>>
>>723355549
not the best browser game i've played, but as a project or similar, this is definitly a c+
>>
>>723357173
could you please list better ones?
(just to compare)
>>
LOL THESE NEWFAGS SOFT AS FUCK. FUCK YOUR GAME
>>
>>723357201
http://magigames.org/runestone_defense.html
>>
The ball/projectile physics are wonky as fuck. The lobster you're controlling looks cheap.
Other than that, it seems to be controlling smoothly, and seems to be synched pretty well.
>>
>>723356247
The shooting isn't intuitive, a strength meter and cross hair will help. Add in some ammo pick ups to like molotov cocktails and straight shooting bullets.
>>
>>723358813
alright :)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.