[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I get a job /b/??? I just got rejected for garbage

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

How the fuck do I get a job /b/???

I just got rejected for garbage collector because I did not have enough working experience.

I am 22 years old and have never worked in my life. Only have high school diploma, dropped out of college(chemistry), and still living with parents. But its not even like I do nothing, play vidya, or watch anime all day like a fat neet. I dont do any drugs and am a healthy person.
80% of my time is spent on maintaining the garden, cleaning the house and doing chores, cooking, exercising, and studying religious texts.

In the last week I send out 15 solicitation forms and had 2 solication meetings. Got rejected for all of them for not having enough working experience. They where all low entry jobs that dont require any diplomas.

How do people expect me to get a job if I need to have had a job to get a job?
I think I am just gonna apply for welfare. Fuck all this bullshit.
>>
>>723353394
You type in such a formal way that it makes me think you're autistic, this is probably why they don't like you.
>>
Ever tried getting a job at mcDonalds or subway?
And garbage collector is a shit job. The guy just didn't want a 22 yo collecting garbage.
>>
>>723353394
>How the fuck do I get a job /b/???
Apply, get hired
>>
OP, try Volunteering. If you show up and do what asked. You could use your supervisors from the Volunteer experience as references. Not ideal, considering you are trying to make a buck, but your best bet for the time being. Try a local hospital or maybe a senior home. In the States hospitals are dying for Volunteerso, and who knows, maybe you will get some career ideas...
>>
>>723353394

Learn how to sell and you'll never be hungry.

online or offline
>>
>>723353790
Not OP but I've tried this.
>Oh you did volunteering for 6 months, what paid work
>>
lie on your resume. problem solved
>>
>>723353394

Start your own business.

I opened a cleaning company with nothing more than catchy flyers and cleaning chemicals under my kitchen sink. The benefit of being white, when 90%+ of the other people doing that were niggers or mexicans was immense, guaranteed business.

Spent a total of $20 using up printer ink and some gas to get from place to place to guerilla advertise. Other than it was free. Made $300 cash the firsy weekend I did it.

Yea, it's gross but as the owner I could afford to be picky and focus exclusively on labor intensive work that paid a lot. Not just wiping ans vacuuming for $8hr. Fuck that shit. I mostly did trashouts for foreclosed homes by the time I sold my business to MerryMaids.

I'm a complete retard and figured out how to make money, with little to nothing to start. You should be able to accomplish the same. A cleaning business would be your cheapest legal option. Worked for me. Or, you know...hit that corner and rev up those dicks.
>>
Another idea, try an employment temp agency. Not ideal, usually shit pay, but they will hire anyone that can breath and has a clean record. That is the way in works in the States anyway. Usually menial factory work, but once you get that first job, it will be easy to get future ones.
>>
>>723353790
This is good, I will try this. I did some volunteering in the past, but it was only for 1 week. Actually the only reason I need a job now is because I want to volunteer in a foreign country and just need to pay for travel expenses. (The place where I want to volunteer provides free food and a place to sleep)

>>723353740
Because of religious reasons I can not do any job that involves meat or hurting others.

>>723354048
Did this twice, couple months a go. They where asking for references and I would not get hired without references. So that's a no go.

>>723354071
Interesting. You're a good person.
>>
>>723353394
ISIS Interenational d.o.o.

We have the solutions to your problems, sign in today and get a your self a free Virgin.

Become a part of our family, help us change the world and get 71 more Virgins.

But this is not all, a ticked to paradise awaits within our rank.

Sing in now and become a part of the new world!

>you ain't the only one, most "jobs" have terrible conditions, offer only temp. employment and low salary... welcome to the 21st where you have to work 3 jobs to get by, fuck this shit
>>
>>723353637

and here you have it confirmed

>>723354153
>>
>>723353394
Sounds like you need to work on your resume.

You dont work on your parents gardens, you've been running your own landscaping company since highschool. Through witch you have been responsible for time and resource management, scheduling, and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients. You dont read religious books, you also engage in volenteer community outreach through your church, etc etc

Basically you need to convince them your a go getter (might be hard since you sound like a slug who hasnt done anything since highschool) then just keep trying until someone takes a chance on you.
>>
>>723353394
be white, be 18
>>
I had to send 36 resume to find 11$cad per hour. After 1 year, they did not increase my salary, so I got deprest than they fire me.

I finish a diploma, stating a business, now I'll do a business plan to find subventions.
>>
>>723353979
You turn that question back around to your relivant experience, they dont care they just want to see how you answer.

What paid work?
Well hopefully this job for starters, but seriously when I was at (place I volenteered) I was responsible for (thing thats related). Is that dimilar to the kind of thing I could expect to be doing here?

puts the ownus on them, but seriously you might need more related vol experience too if your going to be relying on it.
>>
>>723354646
or just tell them that you're looking for a career, not just a living
you could become a criminal or join the army if all you're looking for is a living
>>
>>723354048
This
>>
Go to truck driving school.Get CDL A with all endorsements. Get job driving semi over the road. Make $50,000/year+.
>>
>>723354153
Mcdonalds doesn't involve hurting others. Submit an app to mcdonalds, They ask you for special religious needs. Tell them you can't handle meat. you'll skip kitchen training and you will be put on front orders, drive through, or drinks.

source: am a front worker
>>
File: 1482287491652.png (497KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1482287491652.png
497KB, 600x580px
>>723354326
>>
>>723353740
Actually it pays well since no one wants to do it, at least in Britain.
>>
>>723355172
Problem is op is 22yo. Most trucking companies wont hire till 24+.
I got lucky and got hired on by cr england at 23( a few months away from 24)
>>
>>723353394
Underwater welding
>9mo of school
>school cost $20-25k usd
>travel everywhere
>make up to 200k usd/yr
>>
>>723355830
>die because some lazy retard on the surface pressed a button too early
Fuck Delta P with a vengeance
>>
>>723354363
>>723354646
I really need to do this. I have a job interview tomorrow and I won't accept no as an answer.

>>723355172
Truck driving seems cool, but while driving I will kill harmless insects through my bumper which would break my vow of not killing any living being.

>>723355830
Welding is nice. My uncle teached me the basics. Will look into this.

Thanks for all the answers so far.
>>
Apply at a supermarket fill shelfs?
Atleast that was my first job at age of 20.
>>
>>723356039
>while driving I will kill harmless insects through my bumper which would break my vow of not killing any living being
jesus christ... out of curiosity, why are you on this website? Does the phrase "jesus christ..." offend you? do you find that you are often rejected for jobs because of how much of a fucking faggot candy-ass you are?
>>
>>723356039
Stop letting your religious bullshit get in the way of your life. It's a job. You need one of those. So quit the lame religious excuses. Besides, you've unknowingly killed many insects already.
>>
File: 1483788182467.jpg (72KB, 466x432px) Image search: [Google]
1483788182467.jpg
72KB, 466x432px
>>723356039
>kill harmless insects
Nigga what relig are u?
Think about this....everytime u eat anything, harmless bacteria are being killed
>>
>>723356039
>while driving I will kill harmless insects through my bumper which would break my vow of not killing any living being

And this autismo attitude is exactly the reason you can't get any job.

Deal with it and bounce for your welfare check.
>>
>>723356039
Did you know you accidentaly eat some insects while sleeping?

To prevent this, next time before you sleep put a plastic bag over your head and seal it with ducktape. Firmly.
>>
>>723356269
>>723356276
>>723356317
>>723356449
>>723356530
so these 5 fuckers are being super vitriolic, but they do have some semblance of a point...
OP, you need to get your hands a little dirty. everybody has their secrets and nobody is perfect. It sounds like your not a christian, but have you ever heard of the saying: "he who is without sin, cast the first stone"?

Just suck it up and get it done, because the ends DO justify the means. If you're still feeling guilty afterwards, then you can use your new source of income to breed tonnes of bugs or whatever it is that dies during your work and stuff

I guarantee that even a percentage of your income could easily give a positive offset to the number of bugs you've killed. bugs are cheap you wimpy ass eater
>>
>>723353394
use this line "I like to become efficient and skilled in every thing I do", you're welcome
>>
Drug dealer obviously.

If you're white you'll get away with it.
>>
>>723353394
You don't. Millennials are pieces of shit and un-deserving of employment.

Enjoy homelessness.
>>
>>723353394
Get a job as a server at a restoraunt. They usually always hire. Serving makes decent money if you work enough hours and get evening shift. Save up enough to move out of your parents place so you don't have to waste time with that sort of bullshit. After that search for better jobs in your free time when you're not serving. I did the same thing and i landed a job as a lab technician starting at $15/hr with 1 week vacation and 1 week of sick leave. Took me easily over a year, almost 2, to find that job. It gets better, you just have to start at a shitty job like serving.
>>
>>723357649
Forgot to say no college was required for that job either, although my boss tells me i should quit/be part time and go but fuck that.
>>
>>723353394
You shouldn't have dropped out of college. You were clearly not ready to work.
>>
>>723353394
You could fix / clean computers.
>>
>I just got rejected for garbage collector because I did not have enough working experience.

Then start practicing collecting garbage by yourself! You don't get a job as a guitarist before you've played guitar for some time.
>>
I'm 27 and haven't worked since 22.
>>
>>723355210
They don't have meat though. Seriously, try burning one of the burgers. They don't burn, just dissolve.
>>
>>723358434
How
>>
>>723358660
Live with parents.
>>
>>723358705
Welp thats hilarious and disappointing
>>
>>723358784
At least I have a comfy life. I take each day as it comes.
>>
>>723355172
No a lot of companies hire at 21
>>
>>723353394
Go to temp agencies, faggot.
>>
>>723353394
You need to accept that religion is a lie created by man, accept it early on it'/ much easier. I mean lets be honest, out of the over 4000 religions on earth what makes yours real? Is there really any proof to back it up?
>>
>>723353394
God damn you're a fucking idiot. You need base level, minimum wage work to move up anywhere. You're doing the following wrong:

You're applying to big companies: Small, family owned companies in little towns looking for help are the BEST when you're first looking. They're more desperate for help and will lower their standards.

You're applying to the wrong types of jobs: You're gonna be a cashier, get over it. Grocery store, gas station, server, ect. All of these fall into your 'religious' rule so don't use it as an excuse because you won't be handling meat.

Your standards and sense of reality is warmed to shit and back: Get a taste of the real fucking world, stop being so high and mighty you don't want to apply for certain things. Your not entitled, and if you act it no one will want to hire you.

I've never gone more than a week without a job, have my own side business, make great money at-my- restaurant managing a bunch of idiots like you who need help. Get your shit together and get over yourself.

P.S: Find a vegetarian restaurant or places that will cater to your religious needs, they'll find it even better that you're coming to them because you'll 'fit right in'. Now fuck off and go be productive you leech.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.