[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This 18 year old keeps texting me, what should I do..I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170223_222805.jpg (38KB, 282x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170223_222805.jpg
38KB, 282x367px
This 18 year old keeps texting me, what should I do..I'm a LOT older
>>
Ask her to suck your cock
>>
Ask her to suck your ass
>>
Ask for nudes and post results...
>>
>>723348740
10yrs older? 20 yrs oldeR?

You'd be tappin' that ass if she wan't batshit crazy. But ur here asking, so we know she is.

U married?
>>
>>723348860
nah she's cool, but yeah more like 20 years
>>
>>723348860

That's the question. Are you married, OP?
>>
>>723348943
Nope just way older
>>
File: oatmeal.gif (2MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
oatmeal.gif
2MB, 350x350px
Do it. The only thing that's actually turned me on in the past 6 years or so is a news story about a 13yr old girl inviting her 9yr old friend into the woods and murdering her. At least got just want an 18yr old on your dick
>>
>>723348740

I got with a 19 year old when I was 39. Nice tight bod. I rocked her world, cuz she'd had no real comparison before.

Kept worrying about her parents (I was their age haha) finding out. Me too, to be honest. We're still fb friends so it doesn't have to be a nightmare.
>>
>>723349087
Do u think this one is cute?
>>
>>723348740
Let your guard down.

Let her in. Open up to her. Let her see you at your most vulnerable. Share with her who you are completely. Be honest and share with her your innermost hopes and dreams.

In my experience that'll make her fuck off right quick, mate.
>>
>>723348740
too old
>>
File: fecarlSMALL.jpg (254KB, 800x419px) Image search: [Google]
fecarlSMALL.jpg
254KB, 800x419px
>>723348740
My sister is married to a guy 20 years older than her.
If you're happy, who gives a fuck?
>>
>>723348740

Just do it! You only regret the things you didn't do.
>>
>>723348740
Fhritp
>>
>>723348933
Who gives a shit? Shes 18..
>>
I was fucking an 18 year old a few years back when i was 27 and its good and bad, sex is generally great but they are a drain and always wanting attention for her for a while if you think she is cute.
>>
>>723354465
Do you think she's cute?
>>
>>723348740
Fuck. You're a faggot, OP

Fuck the bitch. Keep doing this until she gets moody. Wait for her to blow up your phone. Apologize and have makeup fucking

Repeat until you're no longer a faggot, you fucking faggot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.