[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted this yesterday. Everybody thought I'd fucked it up

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20170223_083306.png (255KB, 1439x2291px) Image search: [Google]
20170223_083306.png
255KB, 1439x2291px
Posted this yesterday.
Everybody thought I'd fucked it up big time and she'd say no.

Anyway she said yes so I'm still on track to losing my virginity at 24 to a 23yo skyrim playing, pokemon loving pretty hot for a nerdy girl gamer girl. Shame I lost interest in games at age 14 but fuck that...fake it til you fuck it.

Any advice for the date?
>>
Don't fuck up.
>>
red pill her on feminism
>>
>>723347389
Should I pull my huge cock out on the first date and play the pokemon battle music?

Pic related...it's her.
>>
File: 20170222_142503.png (2MB, 1439x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170222_142503.png
2MB, 1439x2448px
>>723347760
>>
yikes, she uses emojis, what a shame
>>
She is quite a dish mate, good job.
Be confident and be yourself, get to know her and let her know something about you.
Don't be retarded you fucking Twat
Happy for OP
PS you are a faggot
>>
Your message looks like a lot of text, but not too weird. It was just a gamble on how much she was into you.

Now don't fuck it up
>>
try not to flood with pages of text. keep it simple yet show interest. avoid emojis unless she uses them. show characteristics of a man, not a high schooler tryna fuck. if hes 23 she'll be looking for a man by now
>>
>>723347795
That's a man, Bro
>>
>>723347389
i fucked up worse when i was as old as you. still got laid. good luck op.
>>
>>723347389
haha dude I was there yesterday. She's into you dude, don't fuck up. Grab your balls and chose a dank bar around
>>
good luck!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.