[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find/ask a buddy of mine to have a threesome with my

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1487293318443.jpg (41KB, 525x763px) Image search: [Google]
1487293318443.jpg
41KB, 525x763px
How do I find/ask a buddy of mine to have a threesome with my girlfriend?
I really want to fill her up with my dick and another at once but the process of finding someone seems difficult and awkward.
>>
>>723345803
Alcohol
>>
>>723345803
Kill yourself cuck
>>
>>723345803
Ask? Prepare to lose a friend and possibly your girlfriend.
>>
>>723346118
Cuck is letting your s.o fuck other men without you involved.
We're talking threesomes here you fucking moron
>>
>>723346268
>possibly

op, hit me up
>>
>>723345963
Pretty much this! I've had two threesomes with my then girlfriend (now wife) and a very good friend of ours. The first time was basically after a drunken night out clubbing. My girlfriend and I decided that night that we wanted to try having a threesome with our friend and she invited him over to our place at the end of the night and told him we wanted to have a threesome. It was that simple and honestly, it was much less awkward than I had anticipated. Nothing changed between my girlfriend and I nor did anything change between our friend and I or between my girlfriend and our friend. We continued to hang out like nothing happened and eventually had another threesome. Anyway, that's just my experience.
>>
>>723346322
You're still a low piece of shit with no pride. Is your dick so small that you have to ask another guy to fuck your girl.
Have a ffm threesome ffs you cuck
>>
>>723345803
First things first. Does the gf want to do this? Finding a dude is easy. Having her want to as well is the kicker.
>>
>>723346627
you're a remarkably insecure piece of shit
either kys or get a root and calm the fuck down
threesomes are a good time and being open about sex directly correlates with being alpha
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.