[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b/ So, I pulled an all-nighter 2 nights ago, got a good

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 318x159px
Sup /b/
So, I pulled an all-nighter 2 nights ago, got a good 8 hours last night, and I'm about to pull another all nighter. Anything health-wise I need to look out for, or should I be fine? Any website you look at says anything from 'Yea you'll be fine' to 'IF YOU DONT GET AT LEAST 8 HOURS OF SLEEP YOU WILL LITERALLY DIE.'
>>
>>723345663
IF YOU DONT GET AT LEAST 8 HOURS OF SLEEP YOU WILL LITERALLY DIE
>>
>>723345663
Eat a lot of food often, healthy preferably, and drink tons of water. Don't touch energy drinks or alcohol or drugs.
>>
>>723345663
Yea you'll be fine
>>
>>723345663
It's definitely not healthy - that's certain.
>>
>>723345663
No need to worry about not sleeping 1 day at a time. Only after 72 hours do you do actual harm to your brain
>>
>>723345663
>IF YOU DONT GET AT LEAST 8 HOURS OF SLEEP YOU WILL LITERALLY DIE
>>
>>723345663
sleep is when the brain clears away waste products.
a build of these waste products is linked to alzheimers.
>>
Try going for three days. I did four once and started to see figures out of the corner of my eyes.
>>
>>723345878
Livin life in hard mode
>>
>>723345878
See
>>723345853
>>
from my experience, your heart will pump faster and you will feel very exhausted. I also remember that I can't keep my eyes straight as it will go cross sight every time im not focused
>>
You do run the risk of sudden death, but unlikely for a single all-nighter if otherwise healthy. Personally I'd avoid all-nighters...at least get a 3 hour sleep in here and there. But if you're going to:

#1 Do not even THINK about driving - that's the likeliest way you'll die from all-nighters, or you'll kill someone else
#2 Stay hydrated
#3 Maintain electrolytes (sports drink every 12 hours)

Things that make it easier to pull allnighters: movement (short walks, stretches, bounce your legs if you're stuck in class)...listen to music with a good beat...stay a bit chilly.
>>
>guys will staying up for a whole night kill me?!

No but 8th grade is gonna be a bitch. Don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
I'll just leave this here.
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2017/02/22/twitch-streamer-dies-during-charity-marathon
>>
I've worked nights for 20 years. 24hr shifts, 36hr shifts. Other than having high blood pressure, high cholesterol, being over weight and only being able to sleep in 4hr stretches I'm the picture of health.
>>
keep changing the temperature and keep something in your ass
>>
File: 00r0r_jpEfPrSarg6_1200x900.jpg (100KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
00r0r_jpEfPrSarg6_1200x900.jpg
100KB, 900x900px
>>723345663
Well they do force that onto the prisoners at GITMO on a regular basis. They apparently don't die but they do go insane on occasion as it is meant to be torture. Good luck Son!
>>
>>723345663

You'll be fine, just stay hydrated and maybe consume a little caffiene to get you through or something. Wouldnt recommend staying up any longer than 2 days because you will probably start hallucinating and/or paranoia will kick in.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.