[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the Tower of Babel confuse the people who were stone hard

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: i'm a little bit country.jpg (67KB, 819x947px) Image search: [Google]
i'm a little bit country.jpg
67KB, 819x947px
Did the Tower of Babel confuse the people who were stone hard laborers and had family to feed? Think hard b4 organizing construction sites. God is American and he will use tanks to run it down.
>>
>>723345626
God destroyed the Tower of Babel as people were worshiping egalitarianism over truth in nature, so he split people back into their respective ethnic groups.
>>
>god is american
>mfw
>>
File: Sam Hyde Wut.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sam Hyde Wut.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>723346017
>posting this unfunny literal nigger-jew
>>
>>723345626
$10 says op is passed out now
>>
>>723345626
Why is it that every time one of these fags is having a stroke they decide to post on /b/ instead of calling an ambulance?
>>
>>723346097
>>
>>723346237
>>723346237
A stroke of genius more like
The Bible actually say at Matthew 23:1 that God hate big business and monopoles in the open market so how can you argue that the Babel Tower was in fact not a attempt at god to keep the people from starting a commercial endeavor? But in fact..., Revelation 1:6 say that God will destroy all Fortune 500 because lucrativity is one of the Cardinals sins. So you can see that is what he how is saying
>>
Actually, God is a Serb.
>>
>>723346709
Yep, you're poor because god wants you to be. I make six figures because i am a vessel for satan.
>>
>>723346756
Actually if you would read the Bible chart map on biblechartmap.org you can see that Jesu is baby p from the Asian countries maybe like mongol or is maybe Hungary but he something come from the Arab maybe you see but see for your own self and. Open the theirs third eye to the sky be helped and she will open the gates of the sky to you but you won't maybe I am think because you are stoped hahhahAhaha
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.