[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so today I found out my mom's bf is a paedophile and he

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170218_045838.jpg (8KB, 261x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170218_045838.jpg
8KB, 261x412px
so today I found out my mom's bf is a paedophile and he wants to fck his mom and sister so he is basically one of you guys but everyone is freaking out about it and yeah I just went and got drunk instead of thinking about it.

also he doesn't know that everyone knows yet
>he is like neurotic about cleanliness and weirdly angry all the time
>now I know why
what should I do,if anything?
AMA I guess
>>
File: IMG_20170216_180215.jpg (49KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170216_180215.jpg
49KB, 600x763px
>>723344933
bump for something
>>
>>723344933
>mom's bf is a paedophile and he wants to fck his mom and sister

>mom's bf is a paedophile
>wants to fck his mom

Do you know what pedophile means?
>>
>>723346189
This and how did you find it out?
>>
>>723344933
I sense a Hillary supporter who is prone to exaggeration for attention
>>
>>723346763
>and
>>723346189
his sister rang my mom and asked if my mom thinks her daughter has been molested by him.
she said yes and told her of some strange goings on that had happened while his neice stayed over.
she hadn't put it together before but after it was raised it seemed obvious.
after all this went down the other sister of his was told and she rang my mom and told her that e has tried to have sex with her and jerked off into her undies and all this weird shit. I'm looking at him while I type this
>>
>>723344933
>is a paedophile
>>723344933
>wants to fck his mom

seems to me you are retarded OP.
>>
>>723346971
no
>>723346763
mom told me
>>
>>723347102
>I'm looking at him while I type this

calm down Milo
>>
File: sxhnye4.gif (768KB, 354x270px) Image search: [Google]
sxhnye4.gif
768KB, 354x270px
>>723346971
>prone to exaggeration for attention
>>
>>723347102
I found out the same shit about my aunts husband touching my girl cousin. It was like 10 years ago and they're all split up and not talking to eachother, i tried to get my dad to do something but my life isnt a movie and he's a no good junkie. Enjoy the show and try not to get emotionally attached, the guy is fucked up, at least something is being done.

My molesty family member is happy and well off, several motorcycles, no one believes anything. Thank fuck karma is a bitch.
>>
>>723347459
dude he also has several motorcycles lol but everyone suspects him and shit it's good
he's about to lose his whole family over this haha his laptop has been handed in to police already
>>
>>>>723347321
don't get the reference he's left now anyways
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.