[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend broke up with me a while ago /b/, yesterday she

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Gun-Phone.gif (48KB, 2034x1491px) Image search: [Google]
Gun-Phone.gif
48KB, 2034x1491px
My girlfriend broke up with me a while ago /b/, yesterday she said she was dating someone else.

Wat do?
>>
>>723344057
Find that person and suck his dick to make him into a faggot so he can't get your girl anymore
>>
>>723344057
Send her pics of you fucking bitches
Or
Move on
>>
Be a man, and find somebody else. Fucking pussy.
>>
>>723344057
Be pleasant. Ex's hate knowing you're better without them. Proof: was stalked
>>
>>723344057
Become a trap like the rest of the fags
>>
>>723344057
find a fling on tinder, be happy and ignore that bitch. be strong anon, being happy without that cunt is the only way to get even. dont take her back or your a faggot
>>
File: 1487820080119.jpg (76KB, 1080x788px) Image search: [Google]
1487820080119.jpg
76KB, 1080x788px
>>723344057
Ignore her. It's the best revenge, cause she won't be on your Mind but you'll definitely be in hers.
>>
>>723345740
Won't she just forget about me too?
>>
>>723345407
implying tinder isnt full of bots or fatties
>>
>>723344057
if your name chase by any chance?
>>
>>723345885
nope, Jonathan
>>
File: IMG_20170223_004738_820.jpg (22KB, 327x173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170223_004738_820.jpg
22KB, 327x173px
>>723345808
That's a good thing. I know it'll hurt, but she never cared about you anon. Right now she just wants a reaction, and if you give it to her you'll be a spineless resource to her. Just move on and fuck thots (get checked for std' s every now and then and wear a condom)
>>
>>723346033
welp, I'm sorry to hear she broke up with ya op. best do all the crying you can about it now and let those emotions go so you can be happy later on and not have it drag you down
>>
Just spend some time by yourself. Tell her that depending on the dynamic, I don't know if she told you that out of spite or if she meant it for the best of you, chances are she was. Because it is. You gotta delete her from your life. Even if it's just for a while. Spend some time alone. Spend some time with friends. Try to make new acquaintances. Guys girls doesn't matter. Getting back to you is all you gotta do.
>>
>>723346275
Yeah she told me it for the best. She didn't outwardly say so it but her tone and everything pointed to that
>>
>>723344057
I went through a breakup not too long ago. I swear it gets easier, just distract yourself, and give it time. Find someone else
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.