[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You bunch of fucking morons, you really think if intergalactic

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: SKELTAL.jpg (267KB, 1901x1188px) Image search: [Google]
SKELTAL.jpg
267KB, 1901x1188px
You bunch of fucking morons, you really think if intergalactic alien life exists our puny ape minds could even grasp it

I have access to classified army files about an encounter that happened in the 80s

A REAL encounter. No UFOs, no little grey men, just a presence descending and communicating with military personel. It couldn't be photographer or otherwise recorded, and all of the men who is communicated with either died on the spot or went mad, dug out their eyes and ripped out their own brains through the sockets.

The last one to commit suicide created this picture. A rendition of the alien creature, from the mind of a madman,. He later commited suicide the same as the others.. while in a straightjacket
>>
if the aliens are among here the disasters would strike so frequently that you wouldnt see anyone chilling. you will see families ripped apart like garbage.

aliens dont like human and are offended by their presence so if there was a direct encounter there will no understanding. they are only familar with their own species
>>
thank ms skeltal
>>
File: EugineVaginaWhoops.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EugineVaginaWhoops.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>723343272
Nice, thank you. Added to the folder. Here's her pussy...
>>
nice grammar faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 500x281px
>>723343272
>>
File: meow.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg (34KB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
meow.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg
34KB, 530x300px
>>723344027
Looks greasy
>>
Take DMT, then, it's about the same thing.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.