[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning on taking 45g morphine sulphate and 22.5g hydrocondone

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: s-6102a.jpg (18KB, 217x260px) Image search: [Google]
s-6102a.jpg
18KB, 217x260px
I'm planning on taking 45g morphine sulphate and 22.5g hydrocondone and I don't have much of a tolerance, will I overdose? Also drug thread
>>
No you won't overdose. You will just puke a lot and not enjoy the high. I think you should try it though.
>>
>>723337387
Do you mean mg? Because I'm a heroin addict with a hefty tolerance and 45g of morphine would put me in a grave
>>
>>723337692
If you mean mg, you'll prObably puke. A little too much with no tolerance - just do the 22 mg of hydrocodone and maybe add some morphine if that's not enough
>>
yes, mg, definately
>>
>>723337692
you should probably stop using heroin
>>
OP here. I've only done opiates a few times and when I took 37.5 mg of hydro it didnt do much. So I must have a naturally high tolerance. I might have messed up the CWE though,
>>
First reply here. I thought it said mg also. If you actually meant grams then yes that's a lethal dose. Mgs not a lethal dose.
>>
>>723338038
You probably lost a lot in the cwe - 30 mg of hydrocodone with little tolerance should have you about nodding
>>
How would I even get grams of this stuff, I'd be shoveling handfulls of pills to get to that dose
>>
>>723337987
Nah. I'll continue using it until I die (probably young)

I can't live with myself sans opiates
>>
If that morphine is instant release....find a needle, water and a spoon. Then filter your morphine mixture. Bang that shit and enjoy a pins and needles orgasm that travels up your spine.
>>
>>723338441
It's CR but I'm dissolving it in citric acid for 12 hours before I take it
>>
Grams would have been cooler
>>
File: 1472148209321.jpg (19KB, 213x212px) Image search: [Google]
1472148209321.jpg
19KB, 213x212px
To all the guys who do the hard drugs like Heroin, Morphine, all that stuff. What got you into it? I'm genuinely curious? Did you know the risks when you started?
>>
>>723337387
>>723337618
^ what he said. once you puke its all good from there. I would save the hydros for later when you wanna ride that buzz. id eat a couple of those every hour when the morphine starts to wear off
>>
>>723339914
started with percs and methadone in high school.
loved it the very first time. after a while that tolerance goes up and you need stronger stuff.
then its roxies and opanas. then you meet someone that shoots it and they show you how. then thats the only way thats worth it. then someone has heroin and you try it and its instant love. i still prefer roxies simply for the consistency and easy to shoot.
>>
>>723339914
I was a pretty intelligent kid and I was always obsessed with drugs and how they affected the mind. I also tended to isolate myself and was kind of cynical and depressive through adolescence, and I suppose that helped foster my love for drugs. Started out smoking pot every night, eventually started dabbling in psychedelics but once my then-girlfriend started giving me her adderall the road to addiction became paved. I scammed my way into a script for adderall (ridiculously easy to do, by the way) and I abused the shit out of those little amphetamine pills for years. I developed anxiety so stimulants quickly lost their appeal, and I quickly fell in love with opiates. pills are too expensive when it comes to maintaining a daily habit, so the switch to heroin came easily. Heroin and prescriptiOn opiates are really not that different, heroin is just a lot cheaper and the potency varies.
>>
>>723337387
that is such an excellent album.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.