[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I smoke pot? Ive never smoked it before and im thing of

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: images.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Should I smoke pot? Ive never smoked it before and im thing of trying it. Im twenty.
>>
>>723332526
Try it. You either will like it or you won't. Same with everything, really... Everyone has their preferences; you won't know yours unless you try.
>>
File: 1486485571438.png (310KB, 645x625px) Image search: [Google]
1486485571438.png
310KB, 645x625px
>>723332526
Go ahead anon, blast some music while you wait for the blunt to kick in, also smoke a tobacco joint right after the blunt for major effect
>>
Wait until you're 25 just in case you really like it and make it into a habit. Stops fucking up the brain once the brain stops developing
>>
No. I started when I was about 13 and I haven't stopped in 11 years. I spend about $200 a week just to stay high all day everyday
>>
File: 1429006326464.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1429006326464.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>723333966
>> I started when I was about 13

This is why.
>>
Blaze up
>>
I wouldn't if I were you, but that's just one mans opinion.
>>
Depends on what you want out of life dude. Using drugs occasionally really isn't dangerous if you can be responsible about it, but some people feel a sense of achievement from not experimenting with drug use.

If you're going to have a vice, in my perspective marijuana is certainly not the most horrible to have.
>>
>>723333966
Or OP, you can be unlike this guy and have self control.
>>
>>723336018
Define occasionally
>>
definitely try it, and try it a few times to be sure you know what it's really like.

The first few times you get high are unlike anything other.
>>
>>723332755
yeah pretty much
>>
>>723332526
Try it a couple of times. Then stop or do it rarely. Potheads are degenerates tbqhf
>>
>>723333966
wtf i started when i was 14 did it for a year than stopped have some self control
>>
File: 1487829456135.jpg (44KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487829456135.jpg
44KB, 768x1024px
>>723333696
this faggot speaks the true true
>>
It's boring and just makes you sit around saying wow a lot.
>>
go ahead and try it, you'll find out pretty quick that its just a creative waste of time
>>
>>723336442
It depends on the drug to be used, as they will have different short term and long term physiological and psychological side effects. The psychological side effects of a drug can also be completely subjective and also dependent upon genetic and environmental factors.

For example, two people who use marijuana might have completely different reactions. One feels relaxed and laid back, giggles frequently and is carefree. Another person experiences anxiety and possible panic attacks.

Everyone physiology is different, so we react to the same substances in different ways. Your body's physiology also changes over time, changing the way you will react to the same substances.
>>
>>723333696
This. This is the only answer
>>
>>723332526
its a great drug that helps clear your mind it can become addictive but it doesn't harm you

its also 50/50 for some people it could give you positive effects or negative.
>>
File: 1487809469676.gif (498KB, 405x228px) Image search: [Google]
1487809469676.gif
498KB, 405x228px
>>723333966
>>
>>723332526
Depends, is it legal where you live?
Are you smoking with friends?
>>
I think it's super overrated,
smoked a few bowls, joints with my friends over the past year
>just wanted to sleep
>everything was cringy
>speak with no one
booze is much better
>>
>>723333966
Let me guess:

>barely passed high school with 1.0 GPA
>thinks college is worthless
>works at hard labor job
>will work at hard labor job for rest of life
>still spend ridiculous money on weed every week
>kys by 30

How accurate?
>>
>>723337994
It makes me very introspective and it can give me some new perspectives on things.

It seems:
>everything was cringy
>speak with no one
means you experienced anxiety. Weed makes you think, sometimes in counter productive ways. Booze makes you not think, sometimes in counter productive ways ;)
>>
I got medical Marijuana not that long ago and have been trying all sorts of cannabis, bith flower, concentrate, and edibles.
Pros: it alleviates my back pain and it also helps any other pain.

Cons: i get paranoid as fuck and get couch lock, not being able to move or think straight.

So honestly im on my own journey to find whats works best for me.
Basically, know that weed effects people differently. I suggest start out with some flower and smoke one hit out the pipe first. Then give it a minute, then experiment from there on.
>>
File: CheckHowHardICanPee.jpg (63KB, 667x645px) Image search: [Google]
CheckHowHardICanPee.jpg
63KB, 667x645px
>>723332526
Yeah dude, you should totally try it atleast 30 or 40 times. lol, I can't smoke it any more now that i'm older because it sends me into anxiety attacks, don't know why it has the opposite effects on me, but it just does. I think it's something to do with not being in control. But anyways, when I was your age I could smoke much weed dude, it was so much fun. Go for it man, live your life, be free man, blaze that shit up.
>>
If you are 20 years old, your brain has done the majority of its developing, you are safe to investigate this drug.

Weed chemically forces you to not worry about stress. If you are in a place in your life where you need stress to get things done, do not smoke weed.

Naturally you can become dependent on that. cause who wants to feel stress.

Yall niggas that are feeling paranoid should try indica and sativa separately because there is a significant difference between the two.
>>
>>723332526
Wait five more years until your brain is fully developed and you're good to go without any health consequences
>>
>>723338112
Not accurate at all. I went to a prep school and am now getting my masters lol I make plenty of money to spend. Everyone else I know that smokes spends about the same. Weed is good to always have.
>>
File: 1476737693909.jpg (691KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1476737693909.jpg
691KB, 2048x1536px
>>723337448
You speak the truth anon. I've recently been smoking marijuana daily but it's been 3 or 4 days since I stopped that as I've been experiencing a considerable amount of negative effects, due to both the herb itself and the environment in which I've been smoking it.

It's proving somewhat difficult to come to a conclusion as to whether or not I should stop my partaking of the devils lettuce completely or have it be an "occasional" occurrence.

In the beginning, the use of it enabled me to see things differently, to think differently. It has helped me with social anxiety and some crippling phobias. It has not even been that long since I started smoking it, yet I feel as though I have derived all or most of the substantial positive long-term effects that I can from it. Recently I've smoked it to simply "get high" to enhance experiences like masturbating or playing games. I feel as though it has stifled my creativity and motivation, or rather it has lead me to suppress it myself in favour of these short-term pleasures.
>>
>>723332759
unless you smoke already do not do this
is the reason i still smoke, cant imagine a sesh without an after toke anymore :(
>>
>>723333696
>>723332526
Still kills braincells, but it doesn't matter that much after 25 unless you have inherited some mental illness like schizophrenia that could be triggered by drug consumption
>>
>>723339085
This
>>
>>723332759
I'm at the music part right now
>>
Recently I have been looking at alternatives to weed, specifically some herbs with some calming effects like white sage. Anyone got any experiences with alternative herbs or any recommendations?
>>
>>723341883
Salvia
>>
>>723341826
https://youtu.be/EnzVKkDsGiY

Here, pretty chill for when you are stoned
>>
>>723340301
I think that happiness is only a temporary state. Being mindful of your habits, the things that you tell yourself, and your emotional state at all times can allow you to achieve happiness more regularly.

That said, as human beings we are flawed creatures. We will react based upon habits and emotional states occasionally. If you find yourself smoking marijuana and becoming anxious, it's good to distance yourself from it.
Sounds like you're depending on it in a way that isn't productive to how you want to live your life, causing you anxiety.

I use marijuana and it helps me with depression. When I use it, I'm able to focus on my values and direct my energy in a positive and productive way. I'm able to take my stressors and make them positive. Ya know, cook it up so it's easy to digest
>>
>>723342028
Oh man, I'm floating.
>>
>>723341585
>still kills braincells
Lol wut?
There's no science behind that claim, sit down bitch.
>>
>>723332526
i started in 9th grade, I was addicted but I don't do it anymore. It just makes me paranoid and it is too expensive.
>>
>>723342247
If you're listening to Ty then yeah, that what is what supossed to do lmao

Glad you are enjoying your first stoning brah, my mom called me in the mid of mine and scared the living shit out of me so bad I had to leave my friend's house and run to mine and prettend I was asleep
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.