[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright you niggers, I need a little advice. Basically, my

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: ftop.ru_44034.jpg (608KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ftop.ru_44034.jpg
608KB, 1680x1050px
Alright you niggers, I need a little advice.

Basically, my girlfriend is being distant with me, and she mentioned she is just trying to protect her heart. When we hang out in school, she just gives me cold shoulder for no apparent reason, but when we hang out one on one, all she does is kiss up to me. I'm just wondering if I should play hard to get, or is there anything else I can do.

Forgot to mention, yesterday I learned about women's shit tests and how failing them affects their attraction towards you. I wonder if I can do something about that as well.

Thanks, you fuckers, have some tits
>>
>>723328456
ur on b the answer is kill yourself or shes cheating dump her
>>
>>723328456
>protecting your heart
women who need to be coaxed into being emotionally intimate are a plague. dump her
>>
Cmon you fucks
>>
seek professional help with people familiar with women i'd refer you to PUA websites where you can read discussions that are happening now. most adults dont get married until 30 and you need the actually improve your current game to get her.
>>
I'd say play hard to get. She apparently think she can do what she pleases, and you will be patently waiting for her. Fuck that. Make her realise (with subtle hints) that you don't have any problem leaving her for someone else.
>>
>>723328456
>When we hang out in school
Grow up.
>>
>>723329381
I fucking love her and I know for a fact she loves me as well. I don't know what is happening to her recently though, but I feel like I just appease her when she acts up, and that gives her more of a reason to keep it up. What do you recommend i should do.
>>
>>723329608
Come kiss me big boy
>>
>>723329422
Hmm so how exactly do I do that? I'm not entirely familiar with playing hard to get
>>
You have to be 18+ to post here. Enjoy your vacation.
>>
>>723330075
Almost 19, boss
>>
>>723330270
As well you highschool fags so conveniently are.
>I fucking love her
Get real.
>>
>>723330425
Only gay 4 u bby
>>
>>723328696
This
>>
>>723328696
Elaborate pls
>>
>>723328696
Well this is definitely not untrue. I'd say give her the ultimatum. Worrying about shit tests is basic stuff. Eventually you'll realise you just have to /b/ a man. Which means stick to your principles and cut the mind game bullshit and be mature in your discussions. My advice would be to tell her "You trying to protect your feelings in this way is childish. Either grow up and accept my gifts of masculinity that is to cherish your feelings or I will leave you and find someone who will". Of course my more solid advice would be to understand what I am saying rather than just regurgitate it.

Ya get me? Love you bro. Best of luck
>>
>>723330270
>almost 19
>still in school
Well, considering you are asking /b/ for dating advice, it comes as no surprise that you're a little slow.
>>
>>723331090
dis, OP. Do dis
>>
>>723331090
Fuck yeah man, I appreciate the help. Fucking love you man
>>
>>723329631
i dont understand why you cant her jealous. go to parades and invite her, you can do anything. invite her family dinner until she doesnt give a fuck and comes
>>
>>723331090
So basically I have to tell her to stop playing her games with me or I will move on. Am I getting it right?
>>
Bumping with more tits
>>
i dont get this. if shes your girlfriend then fucking tell her you want to talk and voice your concerns in person
>>
>>723334342
That's another problem. She gets defensive when I bring shit up
>>
>>723328456
>Girlfriend
Get out of here normie REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
dump her, you fucking retard
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.