[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time >be me, university man >6/10, fit >meet

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1116826.jpg (42KB, 223x299px) Image search: [Google]
1116826.jpg
42KB, 223x299px
Story time

>be me, university man
>6/10, fit
>meet qt3.14 asian girl at a frat party
>talking goes well, we have math together
> she leaves with her friends
>disappointment.jpg, but wait:
>texts me later to come over
> we mess around but no sex
>she's a virgin, doesn't want to lose it
>fuck.png
>but she continues to ask me to come over
>every Friday and Saturday for 6 weeks
>still no sex
>one night she asks if she can sleep over
>sure
>same thing happens, still no sex
>she is mulling it over though, I can tell
>a few days later, she sleeps over again
>finally have sex
>4/10 experience, don't fuck virgins
>shower off, cuddle until we fall asleep
>cuddle the following morning as well
>things are going well
>starting to really feel something for her
>after she leaves, I text her
>gonna ask her to be my girl
>no response
>ever

fast forward a week to present day, I have sent 3 more texts, still no response.

she also looks down at the ground whenever we pass each other now

what the fuck is wrong with women?
>>
Sumthin was wrong with you that she found out after you turned her lady parts into shredded beef from the butcher shop. Send like one more text or just talk to her outside of class one more time if not bruv u gotz to move on.
>>
Move on. Best advice you will ever receive.
>>
>>723327868
How bad did you fuck her?
>>
>>723328911
she seemed to enjoy it
>>
disclaimer: i'm not really hurt by this and i've already moved on, this is just more of a what the fuck moment
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.