[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HERE WE GO BOYS WE'RE HIJACKING THIS SHIT https://rye

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: imrs.jpg (33KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
33KB, 480x318px
HERE WE GO BOYS WE'RE HIJACKING THIS SHIT

https://ryersonpsych.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe2/form/SV_37SNIUSAUXgJ6xT
>>
fuck off
>>
>>723321815
This bitch again. Hell yeah, I'm in. What do?
>>
File: pepe2.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>723321815
Honesty or irony...
fuck.
>>
>>723323157
im having that trouble too for example second questions whats my opinion of women in video games? none really i have 0 opinion but I want to troll so hard
>>
>>723321815
Tldr.
>>
Everyone day your favourite gaem is huniepop!
That shit should piss her off!!
>>
>>723323259
"fuck em"
-me 2k17
>>
Anti white male propaganda?
>>
>>723323434
I put Femenist Hunt 4
>>
the only way to proper rig it is to give the answers she wants to hear so it could not be used against gamers in her "studies"
>>
>>723325624
>https://ryersonpsych.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe2/form/SV_37SNIUSAUXgJ6xT
I agree with this. Whatever answer you think would make her be like "This is disgusting" do the opposite. render her study useless because it wont prove her thesis. Less ammo means less times I have to see her face.
>>
>>723321815
I answered the following for question 2
>You know what, fuck this. I'm just gonna get straight to the point. I couldn't give less of a shit about anything from the neck up on a woman You all are just meat socks to me, a self cleaning fleshlight. I don't care how your day has been, I just want to fuck you like the hunk of meat you are, you cunts.
>>
Bamp
>>
Gonna post this on the first write-in response.

They need to get the fuck out. They bitch and scream to get what they want in every other facet of life. This is ours and they're not welcome. Videogames are a virtual place, of man's devise, whose intention was to be enjoyed by all. Women were quick to forsake them, and for decades men, instead, have bled cried and persperated into them and turned them into what they are today. However, recently women (much like in the story of the ant and the grasshoper) are seeing men reap the benefits of their hard work.they see the great developments, the social benefits, and the money And instead of respectfully requesting entrance into the world we created. They've stomped in, demanded their presence to be recognized, and respected, and even more recently, that they be treated with special consideration. I'm not without empathy though. Even for these barbaric opportunists. An interesting compromise could be to segregate men and women's servers, and the gaming industry in as a whole. They'd even have the benefit of having the programing and designing innovations that men worked for. It'd be fun to watch them have a crash, burn, and lose interest. Because women don't create things. They're given them, and they run them into the ground. Appliances, cars, businesses, countries. Let us keep this one fucking thing intact.
>>
So much of this shit is so vauge and rapey sounding. You can see the agenda oozing out of it.
>>
#participated
>>
WTF do Female gammers like ??? i've never seen one
>>
Sorry got bored half way through
>>
File: fuck_anita_whatsherface.jpg (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_anita_whatsherface.jpg
92KB, 1024x768px
>survey about gamers
>only one question actually about video games

Why do I get the feeling that this research is nothing more than butt salve for the collective butt hurt of uppity SJW types who want to inject Marxist politics into gaming culture. Fuck these bitches. I just want to get my frag on.
>>
>>723329461
same here

got about 3 questions in and got bored
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.