[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never really one for posting threads but really considering suicide

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (19KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 600x434px
Never really one for posting threads but really considering suicide after my break up 2 months ago
I can't sleep eat or function without her so what's the point in waiting for her to move on to another guy
>>
Get a hooker, for real, or bang another chick.
>>
>>723319319
Tried it made me feel even worse
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487780462374.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487780462374.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
You have some worth to somebody.

If you absolutly must do it. Do it on her door step right before she leaves for work.
>>
The best thing to do? Surround your self with friends, who knows? Maybe they'll let you smash
>>
if you're acting like this much of a faggot over a bitch, then do everyone a favor and record it when you kill yourself
faggot
>>
Just try to move on why tf are you going to do that over a selfish bitch that doesn't give a shit about you? just move on you will find someone better

Watch TV shows or draw or paint or play videogames or something like that, it will hopefully distract you
>>
>>723320185
Tried everything to distract myself even if I'm drunk with my friends I can't get her out of my head
She fucked me big time I can't see my moving on without her
>>
Listen here pal. You get one life, forget all that religious bullshit. I'm serious here, if you die, that's it man. You're done. Game over man
>>
sack the fuck up or kill yourself
fuckin pussy
>>
livestream your suicide
>>
>>723319156
Just get over it, if you depend on someone else to function you might as well an hero, if you are useless alone then this world isn't losing anything, get someone else, easier said than done i know but it is completely possible, how many years did the relationship lasted?
If it didnt lasted years, do not even reply and suicide instead
>>
>>723319156
Okay, I know this is gnawing at your guts right now, and you think this is going to be forever - that you'll never feel good again. But there's a very simple way to get over this.

First, you're gonna get an orangutan. Don't ask me where, it's your monkey, your problem there. The orangutan's name is Clive. They are ALL named Clive, this is non-negotiable, it's a law of nature. You and Clive are gonna leave her behind. You're gonna leave everything behind. You're gonna sell your shit, keep a laptop and a camera and your traveling papers, and hit the road. Travel. See the whole of the nation. You won't see a lick of trouble - who the fuck is gonna mess with a man that has a monkey? No one, that's who. Record everything. Put it online. You and Clive will be stars before you know it, and you won't have to try. Just be you. A dude rebuilding his life with Clive. Run out of road in the US, and go south. Teach yourself Spanish and Portugese as you pass through Mexico and Central America. Do Brazil. As much of Brazil as you can stomach (which will be a lot, it's actually pretty awesome). Keep recording. Keep uploading. Avoid Argentina, the fucking Nazis there aren't worth it (especially if they decide you're actually English). Do Chile instead. Go south until you can't go south anymore. Stop at a coffeeshop with wi-fi. Check your fundraising site and Google ad account. Grin. Leave your busted, ruined, barely-running heap of a car on the beach with the keys and title inside, and a note that it's free for anyone who wants to leave their life behind. Catch a plane overseas. Keep going.

Just you and Clive.
>>
>>723319156
Yeah well.. love sucks cocks.. you will never stop loving that person, even if they do shitty things to you.

How to really get over it?
Anger.
Replace all that self pity and sorrow by just getting angry at the shit they did then let it go and stop thinking about it all the time.

Realize that everything here is literally around you to make you live.. sure.. shit can kill you out there, but here you are because of all this shit around you that wants you to live.. so fucking do it pussy.
>>
File: 1390443888371.jpg (221KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1390443888371.jpg
221KB, 1280x960px
>>723319156
don't get this caught up over someone anon - you can do whatever you want in life, don't ruin it over some whore who doesn't care about you. Your best bet is to keep busy. keep going out, meeting new people, just get immersed in life. The next thing you know, your feeling for her will become more insignificant in the bigger picture.

If you can't see that, then honestly follow this (>>723319687)
>>
How you are gonna let go of a ledge when you can't even let go of a bitch
>>
>>723321610
Is that a movie?
>>
File: 363633737.png (38KB, 1054x526px) Image search: [Google]
363633737.png
38KB, 1054x526px
OOOOH I NEVER REAAALY HAAD A PROOBLEM. WITH LEEEAVING. BUT EVERYTHIIING REMINDS ME OF HEEEEEEEER... THIS EVENING
>>
>>723319156
Life is full of perfectly good reasons to kill yourself but breaking up with a bitch is not one of them.
>>
>>723322333
...Nice trips.
Nope. Just a dude that believes wholeheartedly in the healing power of road trips, internet journalism, and monkeys.
>>
File: The confidence to wear this.jpg (100KB, 541x811px) Image search: [Google]
The confidence to wear this.jpg
100KB, 541x811px
Oneits. There really is only one cure.
>>
>>723319156
>let me just post my suicide meme pic that i save for this occasion

kys with sparkles
>>
>>723319156
>what's the point in waiting

answered your own question friendo.
/thred
>>
>>723319406
bullshit lol
>>
I say just smoke a fuck ton of weed steady for a good 6 months. Obviously, be responsible and continue work/paying the bills.

But for fucking real, best way to get over some deep love bs is to get high in your free time.

Get tindr. Just need some time durd. Weed makes that time way more easily enjoyed.
>>
File: Matejko_.jpg (372KB, 1500x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Matejko_.jpg
372KB, 1500x1111px
>>723322707
This. You're supposed to post something like this OP.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.