[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends mom works 64 hours a week. Wjen she works over time

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1485536144392.webm (979KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1485536144392.webm
979KB, 720x404px
My friends mom works 64 hours a week.

Wjen she works over time the tax bracket changes and she makes less than when she doesnt work overtime.

I feel bad that she has to work more hours for less money some days. How do i help her

Pic super unrelated
>>
You cant. You can only help yourself. Learn from her example, rise to the top. The weak deserve to suffer.
>>
you should kill yourself so she isn't wasting money buying you tendies
>>
>>723311167
Er does the tax bracket even work that way
>>
>>723311719
best post today
>>
>>723312333
This, op is a terrible liar or a gullible retard.
>>
>>723312333

I was knee jerk reacting the same way but then I thought about it. You lose the ability to use some credits and deductions so there might be cases where you can fall backwards in takehome pay as you rise in income.

As an example, I made around $180k last year between my wife and I and we rose to the 28% tax bracket while losing the ability to write off any day care expenses after crossing some income threshold.

The tax code can be pretty fucked up.
>>
>>723312794
>Wife
>Kid
Get the fuck off 4 Chan
>>
>>723312944
No u
>>
>>723312944
Shut up kid.
>>
>>723312944
Are you retarded?
>>
>>723312333
no, when you cross into a higher bracket you only pay a higher rate on the money in that bracket.
it could work out like this guy says if you happen to be right on the threshold of a higher bracket and lose some stuff>>723312794
>>
>>723311167
>How do i help her
teach her how tax brackets work
that would make her much happier
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.