[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 42 years old and I'm dating an 18 yo Vietnamese

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Vieitnamese.jpg (157KB, 737x635px) Image search: [Google]
Vieitnamese.jpg
157KB, 737x635px
I'm 42 years old and I'm dating an 18 yo Vietnamese girl who is still a virgin because she has very strict parents. I've seen her cherry with my own eyes. She let me eat her out last Saturday on the condition that I promised not top pop it with my fingers.
>>
>>723310557
Nice, met a 22 year old filipina online, she's still a virgin too. Gonna meet her this summer and cant wait to pop that cherry.
>>
>>723311180
kek. Or so she says anyway. Herd that before from flips believe me.
>>
>>723311180
As an American, it's nearly impossible to find a girl of legal age who still has a cherry. It wasn't until I started dating Asians that I found one.
>>
>>723311392
Well she's like 5 feet tall, even if she's not her pussy's probably be tight as fuck.
>>
>>723310557
Oddly enough I met a 28 year old Chinese who is attractive and admitted to being a virgin. I said no fucking way, but she said she never got with a guy because she was focusing on her career and was afraid of being knocked u
>>
>>723312018
Unless she started working as a bar maid at 12.
>>
>>723311180
>>723311392
Will say flips are generally liars
>>
File: 1481868036997.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481868036997.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>723310557
I'm sad that you don't know how a hymen works and you're 42.
>>
>>723312788
what makes you think he doesn't understand how a hymen works? You seem to be projecting there a little bit.
>>
>>723312661
Absolutely. I was talking to one the other day who told me always have your guard up around them because they are treacherous. Had two Flip gfs. Both world champion liars. Even if you catch them in it they'll just tell another lie and if that doesn't work they'll gaslight you. It's in their blood.
>>
>>723312018
Yep. She's probably only had Flip dick so she can fake the whole virgin thing. Or should I say birgin....
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.