[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets start up a what is the worst thing you've done, that

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: CDzIZFnWMAEJqmE.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
CDzIZFnWMAEJqmE.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
Lets start up a what is the worst thing you've done, that you've almost gotten away with! I'll start!
>Be 10
>Be in summer camp
>Be at pool with friends
>Have stunt competition
>About to blow my friends out of the water
>Walk into the bathroom with them and shove a turd of mine into the drinking fountain
>Leave
>Come back two weeks later
>Get confronted
>Confess
>Cry my ass off
>Almost got away with it too!
>>
I can't really remember getting caught. The worst thing I did was probably fuck a retarded chick in a camper beside her mom's trailer in a trailer park
>>
File: IMG_1167.png (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1167.png
3KB, 225x225px
>be me
>13/14 yo little shit
>Out being belligerent with friends when we go to a gas station to piss
>It's a single bathroom
>I had this habit of pissing all over everything in the bathroom after seeing a funny video of it online
>So I piss all over everything
>Leave
>Some guy walks in after me
>In line now waiting for cashier to ring me up. Talking to cashier
>Guy comes out of bathroom, stands right next to me, says to cashier:
>"Some disgusting piece of shit peed all over everything in the bathroom. God I fucking hate people like that"
>Gives me dirtiest look and leaves
I never did it again I was just so embarrassed and it was obviously me being the young kid in the station with everyone coming off of work at that time. Made me feel like a complete piece of shit
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.