[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rape is fine. Rape all you want. Why? Because there is no reward

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: bundy.jpg (25KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
bundy.jpg
25KB, 768x432px
Rape is fine. Rape all you want. Why? Because there is no reward for moral behavior. Morality is just a scam to keep people in line. Nobody owes you sex, and you don't owe anybody restraint.

Feminists and others who cry out against rape are no different than deer protesting against being hunted. They refuse to understand how reality works, and that suffering is inevitable. They have absolutely nothing to offer the people they are condemning. They don't present any sort of compromise. They are 100% self-centered. They don't care about men at all, but rather are interested only in self-preservation. They want the losers, the autists, the rejects, the psychopaths, everyone they don't value or care about, to be the receptacles of all of the universe's utter indifference to human happiness. They don't want to swallow any themselves.

You can either take what you want by force, or you can go find a dark, damp corner to lay in and die while other people get to have everything they want and be happy. Up to you.

Life isn't fair. Make sure it's not fair for anyone else either. Commit rape.
>>
>>723302394
That was what your uncle told you before forcing you.
>>
>>723302394
Be sure to point all this out to the judge at your trial.
>>
>>723302394
Or you could just pick womenz up and fuck them with their consent, its pretty fucking easy
>>
I hope you get brutally anal raped. I'm sure you'd change your tune
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.