[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people smoke this shit? >lung cancer >emphysema

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5155.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5155.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
Why do people smoke this shit?

>lung cancer
>emphysema
>hacking up a lung in the morning
>smell like shit, look like a fag
>try kissing a girl who smokes. Vomit

You need to stop it and start looking out for your health, seriously
>>
Fun.
>>
>>723295465
suuper cool tho
>>
Because it's relaxing and I don't want to live forever anyway
>>
File: Father Hitler.jpg (25KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
Father Hitler.jpg
25KB, 500x380px
>>723295465
>For everyone cigarette I have.
>2 people can die instead of one in the end.
I think that's fair.
>>
>>723295465
Addiction
>>
Because they have given up on life
>>
>>723295549
It's fucking disgusting. I smell that shit every time I'm around it, I don't know how you can stand it
>>
>>723295615
>he fell for the nicotine jew
>>
>>723295663
lol nerd
>>
>>723295465
Its the the most retarded addiction ever. Hard drugs make you feel amazing, thats why they're addicting, but cigarettes dont even give a buzz
>>
Now I that there is this thread about wikihow images I'd like that you read this article
http://m.wikihow.com/Enjoy-a-Cigarette
>>
>>723295738
You can't deny it. Smoking is fucking gross

Quit and save your lungs now while you can. I quit 2 years ago after 11 years of chain smoking and it's totally worth it
>>
i actually like the smell
>>
I'm trying to quit, don't be a dick
>>
>>723295597
You won't live forever. It's nature.
>>
>>723295927
It's true and when people say it makes them feel good well no shit because otherwise you feel bad without smoking.
>>
>>723295465
They start it because someone they thought was cool was doing it, and they don't stop because the shit is engineered to be as addictive as possible.
>>
I actually quit smoking couple weeks ago

feelsgoodman i dont even have a craving for a cigg tbh
>>
>>723295465
The answer to your question is addiction, obviously.

I try to avoid being one of those preachy faggot ex-smokers but if anyone who WANTS to quit happens to be reading this, try Chantix. It's a wonder drug.
>>
i use odens snus therefore i am not a faggot
>>
>>723295927
it actually releases a measurable ammount of dopamine
you actually do get a slight head rush ammount to that of a two cups of coffee, its a stimulant afterall
why else would it be addicting
>>
>>723295465
It's a vitamin and you look like a pussy licker
>>
>>723295465
you cant just expect people to quit instantly
>>
>>723296388
You will. But don't give it
>>
>>723295465
next time your stressed or anxious give it a go or in a social situation give it a go
id like to see your test of will of avoiding it later
>>
>>723296643
I know (I smoked 11 years, at one point I was rocking 2 straight packs a day) but you should try. Always try
>>
>>723295465
I don't care.
>>
>>723296636
Not OP but it becomes niacin as soon as you inhale it, nicotine bonded with a molecule of oxygen forms nicotinic acid aka niacin aka Vitamin B3
>>
>>723296889
You will later. Everyone quits in their own time
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.