[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon who didn't use a condom from yesterday here. I thought

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 6083456576.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
6083456576.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
Anon who didn't use a condom from yesterday here.

I thought maybe some of you fags would be intrested what happened today.

>inb4 not your blog
fuck off

quick recap.
>gf is prego
>I tell her to kill it
>she leaves me

today she finally answered my call.
>told her that I can't live without her
>I miss her very much
>i am sorry for what I done
>I just panicked because I lack self confidence and i fear that I am going to be a shit dad
>I was afraid that what if something will happen I will lose my job who will feed the baby cause she still has one year of univerity
>I miss her so much, and the little life in her belly (I wanted to vommit from this, I hope she doesn't browse 4chan)
>I begged her to come to my place tomorrow evening after I finish with work
>she said not a very convincing okay

Yesterday you were very helpful Iam very thankful for that. I just settled down with the fact to be a dad. But please help me, what to do tomorrow guys? She is my first girlfriend basically before her I was a beta faggot, I don't know shit about relationships. Should I make her a dinner, buy her flowers or something like that?
>>
>>723288075
Rent a pistol and buy 3 bullets.
>>
>>723288075
Make her dinner and start slowly poisoning her with antifreeze
>>
>>723288075
falcon punch her baby
>>
>>723288245
>>723288409
>>723288421
I am over with that. I wanted to do those thing yesterday. Now I want her back now.
>>
>>723288245
>>723288421
Kek poor baby having a father that browses 4chan
>>
>>723288542
falcon punch yourself
>>
Dinner is a nice idea. Time to man up or run for it like a didn du nuffins nigger, your choice.
>>
>>723288542
It's too late, you already showed her that you are unreliable.
>>
>>723288075
Be a genuinely nice guy and do little things for her. Make her dinner, if you know her favorite meal, make it. Talk to her and let her know how you really feel. Tell her your insecurities about all this, let her know that you'll try to work on them.

If you dont want to do that then get a wire hanger
>>
Copper sulfate is the solution
>>
>>723288715
i hope not...

>>723288648
>>723288911
Thanks anons. I will try. I just hope it is going to be a girl, and not a faggot boy like myself.
>>
Do you really want kids? They are a nightmare they scream watch stupid cartoons constantly. Want your attention all the time they are horrible.And even then you could be a dad and your girl could just up and leave you to sleep with some other dude and you still got to pay for her and the kid.While she fucks some other dude. Do your self a favor put a abortion pill in her drink
>>
>>723289599
I don't want, but if I want to endure it to get my girl back I can endure it. Today when I woke up and she wasn't here I seriously wanted to hang myself it was so shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.