[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm straight, but this guy pays me to let him suck my dick.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Twitter226bce3.jpg (512KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Twitter226bce3.jpg
512KB, 576x1024px
I'm straight, but this guy pays me to let him suck my dick. I don't enjoy it and I have to get blackout drunk every time I do it. Does that make me gay?
>>
>>723288042
faggot
>>
>>723288042
faggot
>>
>>723288148
I asked if that makes me gay, not if I'm a faggot, faggot.
>>
>let's guy suck his dick
Nah you're perfectly straight
>>
>>723288042
No!!! you are not gay!
>>
>>723288292
But im dirt poor and the money is good.
>>
>>723288237
You're participating in a homosexual act.
You're gay.
>>
>>723288237
ofc nigger
>>
File: 1486740944687s.jpg (8KB, 223x220px) Image search: [Google]
1486740944687s.jpg
8KB, 223x220px
>>723288042
Just because this is so fucking gay
>>
>>723288415
then take the money and stop caring what neckbeards on /b/ think
>>
>>723288428
But I NEED the money.
>>
Well how much money is it?
>>
>>723288042
Jesus how bad is he? I'm sorry but as a gay man, i just know how easy it is to get a penis in my mouth and i just don't know how or why someone would pay for it with shit like grindr and scruff out there.

Maybe its the straight thing but tbh i have that fetish and it vanishes once the straight guy shows interest. I can still be turned on by them but the fetish of having a straight guy is gone when i realize he aint that straight. But the fact that you have to get black out drunk would mean you are, which would make you more attractive in that sense. But i'd feel gross for the fact that i'm paying for it and that it might be causing you some serious damage around the corner.
>>
>>723288415
It doesn't matter if you do it for money or not at the end of the day you got your dicked sucked by another man, that's gay. At the very least you're bi
>>
>>723288528
200 USD
>>
>>723288042
Hayden?
>>
>>723288714
If you're asking if that's my name, no
>>
>>723288583
He knows me very well that's why.
>>
Well how much money is it?>>723288638
Thats pretty good. I think thats a fair trade, and if you dont like it then your still straight. Why is it such a concern for you?
>>
I would rather go back in the woods and eat mushrooms than letting a dude suck my fucking cock. You are gay
>>
jezu fuck op, are you stupid...No, you are not gay, you are just a whore
>>
20 bucks is 20 bucks no matter how you get it
>>
>>723288522
Its called "gay for pay". You're as queer as the day is long.
>>
>>723288042
shoenice?
>>
>>723288042
Well yeah, faggot.
>>
>>723288042
>I don't enjoy it and I have to get blackout drunk every time
Do you cum? How long does a session go on?
>>
>>723288892
>>723288892
Ah so he's in the closet then i assume. My advice would to end it. Closet cases are the fucking craziest in my experience. Both of my stalkers were 'discreet'. They both ruined my life because i lost interest.

Or actually, i would reccomend just becoming a total turn off. Like don't get hard. Don't clean your cock. You need to turn him off you man. Trust me, the majority of gay guys seem to be obsessive, surprisingly callous, and fucking dangerous. Get away from him man. You have enough to be worried about with women, you do not want testosterone mixed in with that insanity.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.