[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So earlier today I torn my frenulum or banjo string or whatever

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: tight frenulum_post opt.gif (75KB, 424x276px) Image search: [Google]
tight frenulum_post opt.gif
75KB, 424x276px
So earlier today I torn my frenulum or banjo string or whatever you call it while having sex with my gf (pic related but not me, mine is a very small torn that doesn't require surgery)
Anyone can share experience or tips on healing it?
Also as I won't be having sex or masturbate for a month or so, lets do a no fap challenge
Last 2 digits of your post determine how many days without fapping you go
>pro mode: last two digits determine how many weeks you go without fapping
>>
Just leave it alone, it will heal. Mine got torn half-way twice and it healed on its own
>>
File: 1481800214390.jpg (16KB, 287x338px) Image search: [Google]
1481800214390.jpg
16KB, 287x338px
How bad is the pain? Can you compare it to something which would feel similar?
>>
How exactly did that happen?
>>
>>723278248
Roll
>>
>>723278248
Go see a doctor. A torn frenulum can cause incontinence and shit.
>>
It will be fine in less than two.weeks
>>
>>723278569
>>723278599

Not very bad really
I didn't notice anything until we were switching postions, then we saw a lot of dark stains on the sheets
We turned the lights on and there was blood friggik everywhere
Reason was probably that I don't lubricate very much when having sex or masturbating
I know I should have bought mine but I cbf
>>
>>723278248
not uncommon

put some polysporin on it once a day until it heals, don't fap too energetically for a couple of weeks after it does.

congrats, you've just been naturally circumcised.
>>
>>723278248
Same thing happened to me many years ago. It healed up after about 2 weeks. No doctor visit was necessary. Just keep it clean and apply antibacterial cream
>>
>>723278992
Good luck, OP. I'm sure it'll heal on it's own.
>>
ok then, roll
>>
AZERTY
>>
>>723278248
I had this shit too like two years back, also a small tear that didn't need surgery. It healed up pretty well but haven't battletested it yet. Should have replied to the posts man.
>>
>>723278248
i tore mine when i was a teen.had to leave my dick alone for at least a month or so. it did heal back to normal though
>>
>>723278248
i needed surgery on mine, it took a while for it to heal but i don't think i had to wait a month? when the doctor gave me the anesthesia it hurt like hell i tell you. good times.
>>
>>723278248
My parents fixed my dick when I was born so I wouldn't have to deal with shit like this
>>
I snapped mine fully when I was a kid. I will never forget the audible "pop" noise that vibrated throughout my body when it went. It's fine now that it's healed and now I have all the benefits of a foreskin without any tightness holding it back!
>>
rollll
>>
When I was 16/17 and had my first gf, we were laying on her couch one day, she jerking me off, I humping her hand. Suddenly I felt stinging pain in my dick but thought my foreskin went too far way down or sth, then she saw blood on her hand, looked down, blood on my dick, stomach, shirt. I ran to the bathroom to take care of it and saw the blood was coming out of my frenulum so I wiped it of and stopped it with some toilet paper and went home. I took a shower and it was still dribbling out but cold water, blood vessels and shit and it stopped by it self.There was like little broken string of skin, one end on shaft, second on the head of my dick. I didn't tell anyone about it and just haven't touched my dick for week or two and it's gone. I still have a little scar where it snapped.
>>
>>723278248

Tore mine completely a few years ago, called the doctor and he told me it was fine... regular washing, no fapping or fucking (I did both even though it hurt), and then it'll be fine within a months time. I think the fucking helped make the scaring less worse, so go ahead and fuck after a week.
>>
File: why though.jpg (31KB, 473x480px) Image search: [Google]
why though.jpg
31KB, 473x480px
>>723278248
>.gif
>only 1 frame
>>
>>723283571
lol. makes no sense
>>
>>723278248
kk
>>
>>723281403
fucking jew
>>
>>723283822
usually, when i see a ".gif" i assume it's a series of frames, but when i clicked on OP's pic, i didn't get to see the "operation" that I hoped to see
i feel cheated so i wanted to know why OP did it
>>
From personal experience know this, it's gonna burn when you shower and take baths, but on the real just keep cleaning it and eventually you'll be ready to go again. No pee pee touching and all that.
>>
>>723278248
tore mine twice, I winced at the pic and the thought of tearing it again. Hasnt happened in 2-3 years thankfully.

Lots of blood but not too much pain, yeah just let it heal up and check it every couple days.
>>
i had mine cut for medical resons, when you get a boner, assume the fetal position!!!!!!
>>
what should you do if your foreskin is so tight you cant pull it back when its erect?
>>
Rolling for pro mode.
>>
>>723285001
good luck anon
>>
rrrrrrroll
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.