[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things that you think only you do. When I take a shit,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: snob[1].gif (666KB, 1000x1365px) Image search: [Google]
snob[1].gif
666KB, 1000x1365px
ITT: Things that you think only you do.

When I take a shit, I pretend to be a snobby rich guy type character. I make sure to sit right straight up, all nice and proper like, with my hands on my legs right before my knees. I keep a smug look on my face the entire time, and sometimes I close my eyes and pretend that im in a really fancy bathroom thats better than everyone else's. When Im done, I lift my pinky finger while I wipe and then I go back to my shit life.
>>
>>723277266
get dubs
>>
>>723277331
this
>>
>>723277266
what the fuck man
>>
>>723277458
Its very amusing, you should try it sometime.
>>
>>723277266
Live in filth until I have amassed hundreds of fruit flies, then have to trap and kill them all. I like them at first, but then they start bugging me and I have to take them out. It makes me very sad that I brought so much life into the world, then I take it away like a cruel god.
>>
I rate my shit sessions
>>
Absolutely nothing. I love just sitting or laying down and just stare off into oblivion.
>>
I go on to omegle and pretend to be my ex girlfriend. Giving out all sorts of info, name. Eventually they'll ask for kik. Where I also have an account in her name. Then using the 6ish GBs of photos and videos she sent me/I took during our relationship I expose her body to complete stranger and sometimes people who know her. I keep this up everyday responding as fast as possible. Getting new people to expose her to on omegle most nights.
>>
Touch my balls sweat and smell my hands
>>
I take a tape recorder and record Newlyweds Nick and Jessica, then I go back and record over Nick to simulate me having a conversation with Jessica Simpson, Then I put on earphones and listen to it while I lay in bed at night.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.