[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get bullied verbally and physically on a daily basis at school

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: oooo.gif (36KB, 284x200px) Image search: [Google]
oooo.gif
36KB, 284x200px
I get bullied verbally and physically on a daily basis at school and it has caused me to go into a downward spiral of depression

help

>inb4 kys
>inb4 shoot up your school
>>
>>723277036
shoot up your school
>>
Kys
>>
>>723277104
>>723277079
Well, I'm out of ideas
>>
>>723277036
Stop being a bitch.
>>
File: 1487280710326.jpg (46KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
1487280710326.jpg
46KB, 500x635px
Honestly, it's not fucking worth it. If that school is slowly killing you, stop going, make your parents see what it's doing to you so that they do something about it; move you, homeschool you, or go to the school and take action against whoever is fucking with you.
It might not be easy, but definitely better than going along with what's going on until it actually kills you.
>>
>>723277193
Its not easy
I had the same problem
>>723277036
Change school/or no
Find new friends
Find ppl with hobby like yours
>>
>>723277036

no one likes you because you are so pathetic. gotta man up, don't worry about looking foolish at first, you have to fake it until you make it. if you're in high school still, then you may even see grill getting into you because of your projected confidence.
>>
School is only a short period of you life, you wont see 80% of the students once you graduate
>>
File: 3d31bd0b430fc5a41a952437f7306ed5.png (664KB, 922x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3d31bd0b430fc5a41a952437f7306ed5.png
664KB, 922x1280px
>>723277430
I think finding new friends or people with similar hobbies is a good idea if that's not already a thing he's doing.
If he's already got friends and such and school is still causing him to be depressed, then something needs to change, either the school or what's going on at school.
>>
>>723277430
It is that easy. I've been there as well.
>>
Bring a knife or something, threaten them, get the teachers/police involved, and then go with the flow.
>>
>>723277036
well stand up for yourself then, shit.
>>
In my opinion, if this posts don't work and you still feel like suiciding, before doing it, do anything you want that scares you, you won't have nothing to lose anyways.
>Who cares if a grill dumps you if you'll be dead the next morning?
>>
sometimes i get so upset that the genetic elites will get to live much better lives that i can only dream about with their riches and their qts that I fantasize about getting my revenge on them in some way.
>>
>>723278535
AHHAAHHAHAAHAH

t. beta male cuck manlet
>>
A friend I appreciate once got into a fight expecting not to win. He thought it would be funny, and he didn't mind the beating. Don't come to school with a machine guy, don't hang yourself. Keep to yourself, find the territory you can occupy, whatever that may be - school activity, desk, long shits in the wc, sports if you're into any, whatever - but be prepared to slap someone across the face if you're cornered, and don't wait for it to be a big thing, the second it feels like the same old shit just let it rip. You might get beat up, you might not be worse off than the other guy, but no ones dead and you DID change something. There might be evil retribution, but accept it. It won't be worse than anything you know. Or it will, but as long as you're talking suicide bs what's the difference, make it more interesting/. And you might also make some friends who appreciate what you did and keep an eye out for you. These guys picking on you, it's a civic duty to kick them in the nuts. They might learn a valuable lesson. They like feeling superior, but they'll always remember that sometimes you get kicked in the nuts. One thing I promise, at least for a moment after you do it, the silence will be magnificent, and for a moment the world will be different. And it's your world too, own it.
>>
>>723278595

y-you'll get yours soon!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.