[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was hoping you could help me out bros. >be me >meet

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I was hoping you could help me out bros.

>be me
>meet a girl at work, couple of days later we match on tinder
>We are doing good, chatting and meet a couple of times
>She seems very into me, mutual feelings
>last night we meet and have sex
>today she texted that can we be just friends for now since she has lots of stuff to deal with

Did i fucked up or?

I really like her and want to see her more.
>>
>>723276461
Translation: You either have a small penis or you're lousy in bed.
>>
>>723276461
You did something wrong (which is probably in reality, NOTHING).
Forget her, move on.
If she's willing to fuck you then find issue with you and message you "let's be friends" the next day, she's not worth it.
Don't act like a dick, just act like you're not bothered (this annoys the woman and for some reason in some circumstances make them want you again).
>>
File: 1453833995253.jpg (91KB, 680x634px) Image search: [Google]
1453833995253.jpg
91KB, 680x634px
>>723276587
>
>>723276952

thanks anons

fml
>>
>>723276461
nah, that's a typical girl. She just realized she never had any particular goals in life and was just kinda going with it, and that scared her. Something that everyone goes through, but women in particular tend to choose that kind of timing. You're fine OP.
>>
it's not about you, it's about her
move on and be kind
>>
>>723276461
don't respond at all, just go on with your life and realize that she was one of many that you will fuck and never see again. trust me, there will be more.
>>
>>723277684
yeah but I just thought she isn't a typical one night stand since we met before we banged.. I really thought we had a thing going.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.