[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on Baba Vanga's predictions? She

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: baba.png (333KB, 519x542px) Image search: [Google]
baba.png
333KB, 519x542px
What are your thoughts on Baba Vanga's predictions?
She predicted the 2004 tsunami in the 1950's
in 1989 she predicted 9/11
she predicted obama's election
and finally she predicted that in the next few years europe will cease to exist,america will fall and china will rise
>>
>>723274278
Europe will cease to exist? What's even meant by that, the whole fucking continent just vanishes?

As for America falling, pretty unlikely I reckon, but it could happen. Dunno about China.
>>
>>723274618
i think she meant that the native population will almost be gone
>>
File: 12.png (2KB, 403x37px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
2KB, 403x37px
also
>>
No fucking chance. Most of Europe is cucked now, but when push comes to shove and it's an absolute question of survival, they'll flip their shit & go genocidal. The potential is still there, simmering, just below the surface. It took NATO to stop the Serbs from fucking up all their mudslimes not more than what, 20 years ago?
>>
>>723275228

muslims already rule europe through western capitulation

the revolt already exists, but it is denied and subdued by leftist government, you can't even talk about it without being castigated
>>
>>723275707
That's what I'm saying. In general, it has impacted enough people's day to day lives yet. When the plebs actually have had enough, the shit will hit the fan.
>>
>>723274278
Aside from not predicting anything ever she's amazing. A master of vague remarks that are re-interpreted endlessly by her simple minded followers.
>>
>>723274278
>She predicted the 2004 tsunami in the 1950's
“a big wave will cover a large coast with people and villages where everything disappears under water.”
How specific.
>>
>>723274278
>she predicted 9/11
>“Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing."
Wow, chilling. Of course, it might have been more chilling if she mentioned buildings or towers and a date or even a decade. And why steel birds? This was 1989, she isn't some medieval alchemist who didn't know what an airplane is.

Try to find some of her predictions that haven't been scrubbed after they don't come true: here's some from 2008--

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.
2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.
2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).
2016 – Europe almost lonely (empty).
>>
>>723277694
i only asked fr thoughts i didn't say i actually believed her
>>
>>723274278
Clairvoyants aren't real and neither is God. There, now you can live your shitty lives without being bothered by stupid shit.
>>
>>723277876
She's certainly interesting, they say Hitler met with her.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.