[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you have a girlfriend, explain to me how you got one

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: love-05.jpg (74KB, 792x456px) Image search: [Google]
love-05.jpg
74KB, 792x456px
if you have a girlfriend, explain to me how you got one

prostitutes dont count
>>
Met her in high school, became friends, confessed that I like her. She told me she felt the same. We started getting closer. Didn't rush anything and now I'm still with her 10 years later.
>>
>>723268387
Fucked a girl at a party, met her at another and fucked again, accidentally we had the same law class the next semester and since we already knew each other relatively well we kinda kept to ourselves. One thing led to another, we started having coffee after class, a bit later on we swapped snapchats and eventually she asked me to sleep over at her place one weekend. this routine continued, and eventually we just kinda stopped identifying as single
>>
>>723268644
oh and by "kept to ourselves", i mean that we really only interacted with each other, talking etc
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6KB, 221x228px
>>723268387
you need biggie cheese
>>
>>723268387
>prostitutes dont count
What if the prostitute is actually my girlfriend though, and she just fucks OTHER guys for money?
>>
>>723268841
C U C C
>>
Ended up meeting this girl in the honors lounge first semester of college.
Weakish arms, typical AP girl.
> Next day after class she gets a flat tire
> >OPPORTUNITY SPOTTED
> Ended up "rescuing" her, and spent like 4 fucking hours in a parking garage talking to this girl. Went out to dinner with a bunch of friends afterward and we've been together for almost 6 months now
>>
more stories pls
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.