[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody got that photo with all those turks having bum sex in

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

anybody got that photo with all those turks having bum sex in a ring? it would be much appreciated cheers. x
>>
>>723267309
So you can make another "le ebin /pol/ post"?
fuck off.
>>
>>723267827
nah I want it for my group chat lol easy up mate
>>
Lmao, 500, let get this straight five hundred..** 500 * years under the ottoman empre, and they never erased you, or erased your language, let you keep yourself and whatever religion. You dumb fucking south eastern Slavic trash poor bitch or Armenian greek what the fuck ever. we fucking owned you, and set you free, fucked you up an let you be, gtfou you dumb broke white bitch
>>
that girl would be hot with long hair why is she with the midget?
>>
>>723267309
>photo
that's a picture. Learn the difference nignog
>>
>>723268123

notice how turks always talk about how cool their country *was*, and never about what a shit hole it is today.
>>
>>723268254
Bitch notice how fucking poor you are, and notice how Turkey is the second largest military in Nato after the UsA, notice how Turks are the second rising country in economy after China, excluding the usa, and notice how a Turkish man signed the band Led Zeppelin under his contract lable, gtfou you broke slav pussy, probably Romanian gypsie bitch
>>
>>723268207
it's a photo of a picture you utter fudgepacker
>>
>>723268398

Turkey = cucked by Iran.

and once the oil runs out, your country is fucked. no culture. no education. no future.
>>
>>723268585
Turkey is supported by Russia, and the military is the fucking best in the region, you don't fuck with Turkey, everyone knows that, including the Saudis and Iran, as well as Isreal, if you get on Turkey's bad side, your country no longer exists, everyone knows this. viva brazil
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.