[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Checking if /b/ is as retarded as I think >count from 1 to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_1.png (4KB, 341x48px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
4KB, 341x48px
Checking if /b/ is as retarded as I think

>count from 1 to 10
>consecutively and in order
>one number per post

Whoever posts the 1 in the chain gets the steam game of their choice.
I recommend putting something like a steam ID in your post, otherwise ill give it to the first person that replies to the post.
>>
>>723262981

steamcommunity.com/id/jackharkness
>>
>>723263035
/Fuscus69
>>
>>723262981
>>
>>723262981
>posting this thread when there are no ID's
>you'll ever not deliver or fuck up the thread by posting whenever you see someone else post

gas yourself OP
>>
>>723263056
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fuscus69/
>>723263044
>>
>>723263142

I suppose I could do that if I was as autistic and unoriginal as you
>>
Alright I got you OP, I see the loop hole you brilliantly set up for us

>one number per post

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten

There is only a single number in this post, the rest are the spellings of the words that make up the numbers, which isn't the same thing.

I'll take my free game now.

steamcommunity.com/id/jackharkness
>>
>>723263391
lel
>>
>>723263391

go home try hard.

You could probably solo this challenge properly anyways
>>
>>723263391
>count from 1 to 10
>to 10
>10
>>
>>723263594
>10
>two numbers right next to each other

You see the trick is OP wasnt ever going to give anyone a game because it wouldve broken the rules to type 10
>>
Everyone is so edgy here holy fuk
>>
>>
File: jokesonyou.jpg (32KB, 569x499px) Image search: [Google]
jokesonyou.jpg
32KB, 569x499px
Jokes on you fuck stick, my mum's been dead 3 years.
>>
>>723263044
Did he troll you?
>>
>>723264299

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Totinospizzarolls/

His profile btw, have fun y'all.
>>
>>723264513
tfw you gonna get steam hacked :((
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.