[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disgraced 5'3 shockjock admits to fucking his young nie

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Mrmyc09.jpg (118KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Mrmyc09.jpg
118KB, 600x450px
Disgraced 5'3 shockjock admits to fucking his young niece of the air.

https://vid.me/357e
>>
>disgraced
He's a martyr
>5'3
Nah
>niece
Nah again
>>
holy shit, anton kumiyya needs to be stopped.
>>
>>723262799
Whoah that video was legit and not edited or anything! Fucking Ant, human garbage
>>
>>723263828
>before he achieves the ability to control the wheather with his fist and make a mudslide
>>
File: img_1274.jpg (238KB, 698x750px) Image search: [Google]
img_1274.jpg
238KB, 698x750px
anthony dindu nuffin, this is a witch hunt.
>>
>>723263988
oh uncle paul, i that a candybar in your pocket?
>>
>brother's girlfriend's daughter

good for him. How does an older guy pull young ass?
>>
>>723264507
>money
>>
>>723264534
of which I have none. I'm going to end up old and alone, talking to the pigeons in the park
>>
>>723262799
his brothers, girlfriends daughter is not his niece. it's just some womans' daughter.
kys.
>>
>>723263574
martyr for what? pedos? racists? midgets?
>>
>>723264693
>https://vid.me/357e
I have money and I'm alone, it's all about feels
>>
>>723262799
Except that it wasn't his niece.
You fucking idiot. She wasn't blood related OR legally related. She was the daughter of his brothers girlfriend. That isn't a relative in any way, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>723263832
Yeah because you aren't OP. Idiot Obvious fucking idiot

Kill yourself. Seriously.
>>
>>723262799
who cares
>>
Anthony Cuminya niece?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.