[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad that I can't relax and breathe through my nose

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Is it bad that I can't relax and breathe through my nose when the tip of my tongue is in the far left corner of my cheek, and my jaw and mouth are as far open as I can get it? I'm trying hard but i can't do both at the same time.
>>
File: 641.jpg (36KB, 501x490px) Image search: [Google]
641.jpg
36KB, 501x490px
being concerned about stupid shit like this is called anxiety. you dont need a doctor you need a therapist. Go drink a glass of water and play animal crossing to relax or something. there is nothing wrong with you, retard.
>>
>>723261846
>>723261846
I've been excising the ability to do this for about 30 minutes, after posting this I think I regained the ability to, I had not done it in years, so I started to worry, just wondering if anyone else experiences this? It's working now, it took about an hour of practice, it's not all the way in the corner, but most of the way to make me feel better, I heavily did chewing tobacco in the past, so that doesn't help. Like the muscle that allows this to be possible would just flap or not allow me to do this, before I slowly relaxed and worked it into the corner over an hour. Like a snoring sound, but weirder than snoring.
>>
>>723262164
dude, shut the fuck up and stop freaking yourself out over literally nothing
>>
>>723261479
Oh, you're trying to hurt people.
how sane of you
>>
>>723262275
It's not nothing trust me, I'm not freaking out, there are probably lot's of people who's lives could be improved just by doing this every so often.
>>
>>723261479
Don't do it. It creates mustard gas.
>>
>>723262599
It probably helps with cunnilingus.
>>
>>723262446
u r so dumb it hurts
>>
>>723262775
Why?
>>
The joke is that you end up looking like a retard by doing this, look at yourself in the mirror while doing it you idiots
>>
>>723263128
Seriously I felt I was physically incapable before posting this thread, I'm sure everyone can do it, you don't have to try if you don't want to.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.